Is Arlington office moved to Fairfax?.

morgan60

Registered Users (C)
I scheduled an appointment thru Infopass go to Arlington INS office. In the page of the appointment it gave a Fairfax address. ie 2675, Prosperity Av, Fairfax, VA 22031. Has the center been moved?. Have anyone got this?

I was there last thursday for my ead renewal. They are still there and no firm date for moving either.

Mongan60,

When is your appointment? I have the Fairfax address in my infopass printout, my appointment is 12/3.

They are moving after Thanksgiving.

Just got back from Arlington Office.
From the notice I have"

"... we will be closed to the public from Tuesday, November 23, 2004 through Monday November 29, 2004. We will open to the public for appointments only on Tuesday, November 30, 2004 at our new location:

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Washington District Office
2675 Prosperity Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031-4906

..... on anappointment only basis; no walk-in service is provided."

Cpage,

I have taken InfoPass appointment on Nov 30. The address given in appointment is Arlington address. Based on your post, do I need to go to Fairfax now? These people sucks..!!!

Marais,

Check the USCIS main page, there is a notice about Washington District Office moving, 11/30 is the first day they will open at the new place.

Marais,

How is your PP stamp going at the new Fairfax Office? Anything we should watch out? Please share your experience. Thanks.

qqlabor,

My appointment was at 8:00 am and I was there at 7:35 am or so. There was park and ride parking place just opposite to the building. I parked my vehicle there. Parking fees is $3.75 for whole day. There is another metro parking place available just back side of the building. The price is alomost same $4.00.

They opened the doors at 8:00 am sharp. Took a token number after explaining that why I was at that office. I was out by 8:07 am.

The documents I took..

1.Two photos (Front side)- Name and A# noted backside of photo with pencil
2.Approval letter
3.AP/EAD
Rep. asked for a signature and finger print in one application given by rep. at counter.

That's it..

Last edited by a moderator: