Registered Users (C)
ND = April 27, 02
RD = April 09 ,02
IND, EB3, NSC - Lin 171 5*****
Second finger print done in Aug 2003

RFE issued by NSC on 26 Nov 03
Emp .ltr for me
Med for spouse

We both received RFEs. My (main applicant) RFE was replied and received by NSC on 18th DEC 03.

WE are yet to reply for my wife's RFE.

Is my approval held up till we reply for my wife ?

I also have pretty much similar situation..
My ND IS 4/27/2002
My wife also didn't submit medicals initially.
On dec 2nd my lawyer recieved the RFE for my emp verification, which was recieved by BCIS on dec 16th'2003.
They haven't not asked yet anything about my wife medicals.
I am just wondering whether they can approve my case first and then ask my wife's medicals later..

I have also a questions for you..when they send the rfe, do they send that to both the applicant and the lawyer ??

Because in my case only my lawyer recieved the rfe notice. Is is the same in your case too ?? Did they send the rfe for medicals to you or tour lawyer ??

Can you please answer these !!!

Thanks inadvance...

RFE went to attorney

The RFE was sent to attroney only and the REF for myself and my wife were issued at same time.

I am assuming they look the complete family file at same time..

Looks like I am in same situation too...

I replied for my 2nd RFE on Feb 03 and we did not receive my wife's RFE, but finally received it after calling NSC a number of times.

We finally sent a reply to my wife's 2nd RFE in April 03. Though NSC processing date has passed my receipt date 08/24/2001, there is no change in the online msg. or no sight of approval yet.

My only hope is to wait till NSC passes my wife's I485 receipt date of 09/17/2001.

Good luck.