Invitation for Lunch/dinner from chutney for all netters

No Title

Kiran:
That\'s a good idea we can make the head count and book accordingly I was think the banquet room but we need more response for that. And then we can share the expenses if possible that is a voluntary thing I should say, but if there is any slack I will take care of it, its worth it.

Also we can make an agenda and discuss issues and ideas.

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

JJ I agree with you 100% and we will make an agenda and discuss the possibilites.

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

Will someone post the "meeting minutes" for the rest of us who can\'t make it?? Just kidding. Have fun guys.

No Title

Thank you I will see you soon, I have to see this place chuntey mary you are the second person that has mentioned this so this might be actually true place???

thanx
Chutney

No Title

Guys, I would love to attend!
Too far from my place! Six hours flight to be exact!!

Anyway, have fun!!

No Title

Kiran,

It is only fair that the costs be shared among the attendees.

Venkat: getting approved is definitely a sweet thing but getting hit by expenses alone (I know you may not think that way) is not sweet by all means and it is only fair that we share the cost and make this meeting a memorable one.

Also, Can somebody set an Agenda for the meeting and this is one way we can make this a very useful live discussion.

I can volunteer but I need ideas from you guys. you know my e-mail address: BHANSHAN@HOTMAIL.COM

Bhanu

No Title

Chutney, The idea of getting together is a good one. Just make sure we can all fit in the banquet room, as there will be many folks keen on attending.

I\'ll be there too... May be we will all hit upon an idea for a start up...

No Title

Thank you Sean I am trying to get the banquet room the Resteraunt is saying it needs minimum 50 people for that I am guessing we will be that much.

Venkatesh

No Title

Near toGC,
Thanks for your reply. I also lived in Indiranagar for 3 years before coming here. My wife is from Indiranagar. I used to live just behind CMH,i.e Syndicate Bank Road. Where do u used to live.

No Title

Venkatesh:

I am a silent vistor on this site and have been reading the messages posted by so many of you and these message has really benefited me during my two year wait. I really appreciate the help I got from this site and Thank you guys.

Venkatesh. It is a very good idea that we guys meet and so we can put a face to the people we have conversing with (actively or passively) for so long and exchange ideas.
Please do count me and my wife in. We will surely make it but just need to make sure my wife can take off on the 21st July.

Bhanu or Venkatesh Please do email me with the details at rmerchant97@hotmail.com directions from Penna Turnpike will surely be appreciated as we have a long drive into NJ.

Thanks and talk you guys later,

Ray...

No Title

Venkatesh,

Venkatesh - We need put a cut of date of 18th or 19th and count how many are coming.Any comments.
We need to ask people if they want to drop at the last minitue.check with chutneymary or Masala.
Please also make sure to get private email ids so that directions,agenda can be sent.
Bhanu - Let\'s work on Agenda
Dubber - mail me at kirankumar55@hotmail.com

Kiran

No Title

Congrats on getting your approvals and i think its a great idea to meet....I have been a silent observer and would have loved to be in something of this sort...and more so celebrate our green card...( if and when that happens )
.. too bad we live in houston..... enjoy

No Title

Hello guys !
My email is jjagarwal@hotmail.com. Please let me know about the future plans. If any one of you are interested in Chutney Marry, I can tell you that the food, service and ambience is just excellent, you will not be disappointed but it is more expensive than Akbar. It is right on Route 1 south bound in North Brunswick.

No Title

Ventakesh (Chutney)

What is the last count. I dont think we have 50 people (yet) to get the banquet hall.
Any way lets see how many more are insterested.