interview

gc7777

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:

An interview has been scheduled for my wife (i'm the sponsor) at the LA consulate. Can anyone pls advise on what sort of questions/docs are asked? Any info/suggestions would be useful.

Thanks.

interview time

gcc:
How much was it after your initial spouse application that your wife got called for an interview. Just trying to assess the time it takes for the spouse sponsorship process.
Thanks in advance,

Nave

Normally they just ask regular questions to determine that your marriage is geniue. She should expect to show your marriage photos and/certificate, may be her educational and status in US.

Mayank

i actually wanted to ask the same question. me and my girl friend of three years got married last summer and she signed the petition for me. i am not scheduled for the interview yet and just went to the bimetris appointment. i am a little worried since we do not have any wedding pics, we just went and did the ceremony in the city hall and had a dinner with some friends thereafter but nothing big. does any one thing that they would give us problem because of this ??
thanks in advance
to answer the initial question,
i think there is a good site, might have your answer:
http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/adjustmentofstatus/interview.html

thanks!