• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview without second letter

Jumplus

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

I contacted KCC and knew when my interview date is, but still do not receive second letter yet since they send out my letter on Jan 19. Is okay to ask them to send it again? Today is Feb. 9. It's three weeks after they send out. Does it matter if I do not have second letter when being interviewed?
Thank you very much!!

Jumplus

you need that letter you can't go without it, in worst scenarios email the KCC for a printable version of the letter they send it by e-mail I think they send it once your interview is so close and you didn't receive the letter Good luck

Dear all,

I contacted KCC and knew when my interview date is, but still do not receive second letter yet since they send out my letter on Jan 19. Is okay to ask them to send it again? Today is Feb. 9. It's three weeks after they send out. Does it matter if I do not have second letter when being interviewed?
Thank you very much!!

Jumplus

hi, the 2NL is your appointment/interview letter, you need it just as you need the interview. Just email kcc and they'll send you the soft copy, which you need to print out and go with it as evidence that you have been scheduled for an interview on that date. Gudluck and God bless!

Thats what I did, I sent an email saying my postal service is very unreliable, and after waiting 5 weeks or so, I was unlikely to recieve it. They simply sent me a PDF copy by email, which I printed out and used without any problems. If it is two weeks or less to go, I would email asking for the PDF copy, which you should receive after a couple of days.

Good Luck

Thank you guys for all the answer.

I emailed to KCC and they suggested me to email them again to ask for soft copy of 2NL if mine is not showed up after Feb. 18.
Fortunately, I got the call today that my 2NL is finally arrived in my place. Thank God and all the best for everyone. God Bless!!