Interview this week and I need help!

Hello there,I have a few question.
My citizenship interview is this Wednesday, and I'm worried about a few things.
First,a few months ago,me an my wife got a citation,the car that we have is under both of our names,and she ran a red light,and she got photographed, we paid that citation and printed the receipt she got on her email,now,I dont know if i have to disclose that or let it go,because i printed my driving record and it says nothing about that citation, so I'm a little confused about that.
The other question I have is,do I have to memorize the day,month and year of my previous addresses,or the month and year is fine,same question for previous jobs.
And my last question,is there a limit of corrections you can do in the interview,should I give the officer the correction all at once or should i wait until we get to those specific section of the n-400.

I'm sorry for asking so many stuff,I'm really nervous and I feel that I need some piece of mind.

Thank you in advance

1. Just explain the new ticket. Print evidence that the car is under both your names, bring evidence that it was a citation for your wife. Show that even if it was you, the citation doesn’t involve dui or injury. This is for informational purposes only, doesn’t impact your application
2. No, you don’t have to memorize dates about your addresses.
3. No for job dates too.
4. Accurate information is required. It is ok to make 100000000000000000 changes if required. Bring your application with all the changes you want to make. The officers are ok with this.

Focus your on preparing for the tests etc don’t worry about the above.