Interview scheduled but date increased

SpiritOfLiberty

Hi I am a bit worried, I applied on December 21 2021, and there was initially 11 month wait, which gradually decreased by 1 month every month, and I never received anything other than the form which says that they will reuse my older fingerprints from database.

From time to time I check my online profile there, and I never got any mail after that, and today on June 21 I checked online profile and saw that they write this in Case Status tab:
June 15, 2022
Interview Was Scheduled
On June 15, 2022, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number XXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to XXXX to give us your new mailing address.

Case history tab has this:
Status Date
Interview Was Scheduled June 15, 2022
We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. December 24, 2021
We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice. December 24, 2021

It means what? that it was scheduled for June 15 and I missed it? or does it mean that it was scheduled ON June 15 and later they will inform me on which date it is scheduled for?

And also, few weeks ago the amount of waiting time for me was 6 months or so! why the online account after this notice shows again 11 month?!?

It means they sent you an interview notice on 15 June. You should receive it soon - remember there has been a weekend and a public holiday since then. If you have a myuscis account, there may already be a copy of the letter available there, on the documents tab.

Don’t worry about the time to completion it is showing on the site - this has proved to be wildly inaccurate for many N400 cases.

oh man you are so right... I downloaded the info notice! it says July 20 interview and states time, so im good!

But I have one more question:
Few days after I applied after December 24 2021, I received info notice saying something like:
"This notice informs you that USCIS is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past, however; it is not necessary for you to appear at a USCIS Application support center ASC for biometrics appointment. THe biometrics fee wil not be refunded."

USCIS is continuing to process your application, petition or request. USCIS will contant you in writing if any additional information is necesary to resolve your case.

So, and up until today, I did not receive anything other than this "interview scheduled" notice.

Now, does it mean that I'm good as of now and all I have to do is appear on July 20 in shown place&time?

thanks.

oh man you are so right... I downloaded the info notice! it says July 20 interview and states time, so im good!

But I have one more question:
Few days after I applied after December 24 2021, I received info notice saying something like:

So, and up until today, I did not receive anything other than this "interview scheduled" notice.

Now, does it mean that I'm good as of now and all I have to do is appear on July 20 in shown place&time?

thanks.
Excellent!
Yes, if they were able to reuse your bio then all you need to do is appear. Your interview notice will tell you what you need to bring (I seem to recall passport and green card). Also go over your N400 and see if anything needs to be updated (example, if you traveled outside the US since you submitted the form) so that you can update with the relevant information at your interview.