Interview questions for a K-1 Fiancee visa, help....

Markg227

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know what questions my Fiancee will be asked when she goes for an interview to obtain a K-1 Fiancee visa. The more we know the more we will be prepared. She lives in the Philippines and we believe she will have to go to the US Embassy in Manila. Any information would be very helpful, thank you.......

Hi..

K1 Visas questions were I think in private. And no matter how you surf
the net searching the right answer for your concern, it would be best if
you ask someone who has experienced on that matter..

Just a little reminder that I thought could help you a lot in case
you've missing out some of the requirements, that could prevent
minimal cases of getting a denied visa.here are the following:

Be sure to checked whether you've passed the following reasons:

1. Missing documents
2. Incorrect paperwork
3. Insufficient income/savings of the U.S. citizen sponsor
4. A very large age difference between the couple can cause concern. However, there is no specific age limitation. Yes, a beautiful 22 year old Filipina lady really can fall in love with a 55 year old American man. We have seen this happen many times. Filipino woman tend to be less concerned with superficial attributes than American women. Most Filipino woman are looking for a loving and stable man who will treat them well. They are much less concerned with the age of the man and more concerned with the quality of his character.
5. Fiancee can not obtain written consent from the ex-husband for their child to leave the country
6. Poor English skills of fiancee
7. Couple hasn’t spent enough time together in person
8. Couple lacks sufficient evidence of recent day-to-day contact
9. Fiancee interviews poorly and the consul doubts that there is a bona fide relationship with the U.S. citizen
10. Fiancee has relatives or friends in the U.S. who seem to be taking too large a role in match-making
11. Fiancee was previously in the U.S. and overstayed the visa
12. The U.S. citizen has previously sponsored a foreign national for a green card and the U.S. citizen can not prove that the foreign citizen maintained lawful status
13. Fiancee has a criminal record
14. Fiancee has a serious, contagious illness (such as AIDS, tuberculosis, etc.)
15. Fiancee commits a misrepresentation during the interview (or so it seems to the interviewing officer)
16. Petition includes a document that is deemed to be fraudulent

Does anyone know what questions my Fiancee will be asked when she goes for an interview to obtain a K-1 Fiancee visa. The more we know the more we will be prepared. She lives in the Philippines and we believe she will have to go to the US Embassy in Manila. Any information would be very helpful, thank you.......

Hi,

You may consult Manila-based Immigration lawyers about your questions. There were lawyers who also offer services such as consular appearance and assistance.