Interview Notice Recd(for Dec 10th) at SFO local. Please help with my questions below

I have not yet received mine[02/25/2002] transfer

I am little worried as I have not yet received mine interviewed letter which was transfered on 02/25/2002. Is there anyway to inquire about it.

Thanx
Sanjeev

Finally got the interview leter

Hi Guys,

Finally got the interview letter.

Interview on: 01/27/2002
Case transferd on: 02/25/2002

Good Luck

What did you have to do to get the interview letter after such a long wait? Did you get the letter or did your lawyer get it?
Did your lawyer write a letter to the INS? Please let us know. Thanks

Myself & lawer both got interview letter

Myself and my lawyer both got the interview letter. Yesterday was our interview and it went fine. Officer went through the whole file and asked questions, documents.

Waiting for Security Clearance...

Thanx
Sanjeev

Hi Sanjay. I have a few questions

Hi Sanjay,

Congrats. Security clearance should not be an issue. Based on the post by Bamana and others, I guess it could be another 1 month you find a closure to the whole pilgrimage of residency. I am sure it may take lesser than that because things seem to be moving fast. I have to admit it may be a painful wait.

I have been schedule to be interviewed on the Feb 11 in SF . I have been asked to bring the following.

1. Last 3 years of Corporate Tax Filing.
2. Last 6 DE-6 filings (Payroll information)
3. Four years of W2 including 2002
4. 2 Current paystubs for 2003
5. I-140 approval (Original and Copies)
6. Labor Certification approval notice (Original and Copies)
7. My court coviction notice of my DUI arrest.

Could you please let me know what documents you were asked to bring to the interview?

Did the interviewer go through the corporate Tax papers and DE-6 Documents? These are the documents I do not have much control over its integrity. I am covered with the my tax papers, I140, Labor and all those stuff.

Please post your reply.

Regards,
Bala

I485 Interview on Feb 11 in San Francisco

Folks,

My I485 Interview on Feb 11 was great. Unlike others who have posted about their Interview experience, it was not a cake walk for me.

I was checked for every possible timeline of stay and employment in the US. Every possible paper work that was needed to bring for the interview was thoroughly scrutinized. The complete bundle of paper work the officer finally wrapped up was more than 250 pages including all the documents for my wife.

Thanks to most postings from you guys, I was thoroughly prepared from every angle and furnished all the details. He took away all the I94's. He checked to see if I had the security clearane and found that I was clear.

But then...

He added that his supervisor had to review the paper work because I have an arrest for DUI. Unfortunaltely, the supervisor was out for lunch and he could not get her for final approval.

Well then.this is my situation after the interview...

I do not have any I94's, so I cannot travel. I am still on expired H1B and I cannot send in the extension paper to get the passport stamped, for, I94 is a must for prosecution.

What frustrates me is that I produced every possible paper work for the prosecution. I know I had a security clearance, because I glaced the clearance paper work from FBI. I have worked my butt off to make a great income in 2002 and filed the 2002 taxes too. Just because the the supervisor is not in the office, I have to go through another agonizing wait for the final approval which will take at best 30 to 60 days(the officer told us to expect that).

All I can say is that, Folks just be 100% prepared. They can pull one from nowhere and stun you.

Regards,

Sorry Vipsha. I cannot reveal the name

I am sorry I cannot give the name out and jeopardize my case, because of the frustration I vented out in my last post. My fate is still hanging with INS.

Good luck with your spouse's interview. I sincerely wish your wife does not go through the grilling I had to go through.