Interview in 2 days

yahayajp

Registered Users (C)
Interview on thursday 3/3/11 Any last minute advice,inputs or recent experience will be greatly appreaciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a look at the sticky on documents required. Make sure you have all that applies and make copies just in case they ask for one. Tell yourself - "the decision is already made, I'm going there just to hear it!" Be confident, relax while you wait (no point getting tensed) and start planning your celebration party! :) See you on the other side! :)

Wish you the best of luck, and hope to hear good news. Please post your experience here, parking, where in the building, cell allowed or no, how was the interview, any unique questions beside the ones on the form.... So applicants in your DO can benefit...Also you wrote that you did the FP by walking in, do they do walk-ins every day and which office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Yahayajp, please let us know the result of the interview. I hope it will be good news. I am also from CT a newbie here and will be applying in a couple of months. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

had the interview yesterday passed all the questions and the officer made me print my name on the application and sign on my picture.But the officer requested that i should come back after 7 weeks with a certified documentation FROM HOME COUNTRY saying i left my child in a care of a family member and i've been supporting him for the past 5 year,Also i claimed my ex child as dependant on my 08 taxes and he wants the child's birth certificate.Since we no longer together i know is going to be hard to get that.Any input on that will be appreciated

sorry to ask but who did the officer find out about the 2 kids of yours? were they both listed in the n400??
did he ask for tax paper? or did you volunteer that info yourself? i think they usually ask if you paid all taxes and that is it.

i put only my child on the n400.he saw the other child on the taxe returns and he ask me who that child was.

i put only my child on the n400.he saw the other child on the taxe returns and he ask me who that child was.

That's why you shouldn't volunteer tax returns. When they look through them they might see something that prompts them to ask more questions demand more documents.

However, if you were married to that child's mother before the child was 18, you were supposed to mention that child on your N-400 anyway.

I'm thinking about making an infopass and then try talking to the IO.And ask him what other options do i have if i failed to get the BC.