• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview experience johannesburg

vladek15425

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm posting from (sandton) Johannesburg city south-africa.

Woke up at 4 am, not that I slept anyway, checked the files again :D
Idle the car scream at the wife, to be ready its already 5.45 h and the bloody make never gets done grrrrr
6 am head to johannesburg, I feared the traffic but it didn't happen, 9 am relaxing at milky house in sandton-city,(not really relaxed at all lol).
Counting minutes by minutes seemed to be a century....
12 o'clock took the grand WALK to the embassy, some gentleman guided us to the embassy...my wife started screaming the US flag :)
There were 2 ladies already in the queue, after 10 mnts the people started popping out of no-where, quickly over 50 !!!!
Son rolling on the ground, kicking the security guards ! Me smoking like an old truck ..... The wind was horrible eyes full of sand :(
1 PM doors open, get thru security check followed the yellow steps until the VI unit. Took a seat, after 5 minutes we been called to window 5.
Asked for all the originals.....
And than :

the lady said ; the CO requested that only the principal, has to pay the visa fees ! My back froze my wife looked at me !!! And I said BAD new lilie :(
Wife keeps on asking why only me Vladek why....!?!!!
I couldn't get the money I was terrified, wife grabbed the money bag went and pay, came back handed the slip to the admin lady.
Went back to our seats, devastated I couldn't look at my wife, I was depressed...wifey holding her head and crying ....:(
Never less my oldest terrorist pooed in his pants, the whole placed stinked, like you guys can imagine :D

Didn't want to let my wife change his dipper, because I was scared the CO calls us ....
After 30 mnts waiting nothing ! Nada niet...no calls I started getting worried, than :

Earth quake !!!!!! The whole building shook ! I grabbed my kids and stood up to run ... But than its stopped, everbody looking at each other like ! WTF...

Than I decide stuff this go and change his dipper, the CO can wait lol

Son clean everyone started breathing fresh and healthy air again :)

And other 10 mnts later we got called!
Number 9 .....

Stood at the window the CO a very young african american, afternoon afternoon....

Co : do swear to tell all the bla bla....

Us : yes

Co: Mr vladek you go and sit take the kids with !

Me : sure !

Sat again on the seat I couldn't hear what she was asking my wife, my both kids started screaming to blue murder !

After 1 mnts of all the noise I got shouted from the inside ! To take my kiddies out :(

Executed the order, ibut iwas stalking my wife from outside :(

After 10 mnts, wife calls me inside to ask about the bank statments, I said I gave it in with all the originals!

Me: excuse mam, I haven't paid the fees yet ! Why

Co: I yeah I know I needed to clarify something first!

Me : ok thanks mam .

Co: please sign for me here !

Me : sure thanks mam.

Co: go and pay for your self and the kids .

me : :)

Came back, gave the slip.

Co : comeback on tuesday to collect, than she gave us the green papers.

Me : hugging and kissing my wife and all amazed :)

have a nice day mam see you next week :D

I had basicaly a zero interview. My wifes was asked about our marriage, and were did she meet me .........

They actually suspected a DV mariage! But I got married on the 03-03-2011 what a hell !!!!

I'm finally green guys what a relief :)

I here by, thank and express my gratitude to all my forum family veterans and newbies,especially my BIG brother SIMON, for all the time we shared together, and the useful infos that allowed me to go through this long and terrible process, you guys made it bearable so i dedicate my success for you mates :

Britsimon,sloner,franko,som1moms,raevsky,rayme,rafikbo,kayend,veronice,sussieqqq,chicago,dalius,mijoro,pryanik777,house409,supremedhakal,IHeartNY,2014euro40xxx,malcomx,hexa,onthego,c1984,skystar,oskarson,solaymani,simonette:D,aldoblack,sirpercy!,sergey,lionhawk,roger..com,ArnoldNganda,rocky72,regateika,renoo,partitas,gabam,ormania,ameer,tew,wingzero,guestgulan,christabel,nairobia,farma,family2133,newbetterbonio,bertilthier,Ghanaman,jonge,jorj,stalin,monashed,sunilink,kingkong,sputnik,dkk,hamniwes,utamaduni,eucn,mattwat,euro2014,estanbuler,levi2al,momo8,edouard,SMD,aset,dmonis,nerandima,benC,nadira,frogman,princejohn,monashed,fsw2015,nax,terminator07,simon,lerrie,nanasarfo,qweety....and everybody with no exception.

My heart will never get over the comrades that lost out because of this awful DV.

My best wishes for the rest of our 2014 crew, and the new winners of 2015.

Best regards
Vladek

Mom thank you thank you :)
I was never bothered about the typos ....
I'm now relaxed having a dinners with a wife, yeahhhhh lol

I wasn't referencing any typo in your post ............... my question had to do with when you kept saying you were stressed out, even after we told you time after time to RELAX!

Enjoy your dinner with mrs vladdy and celebrate BIG!!! ;)

Crikey - an earthquake, poop in the pants - that is probably about how my interview will be next week!!

So happy for you Vladdy. It has been killing me to not announce your result - but I knew there must be a great story to read about it.

You beat me man... :)

Congratulations @vladek15425, I am very, very happy to hear that you are green, and I hope that you can finally relax now, you really need that !
You were very supportive of everybody on this forum, not just "Consular Processing" group, but also us in "AOS " group, and I am truly, truly happy for you and your family!
Congrats, well done :) !!!

Congrats Vladek! I'm so happy you nailed it man!
You deserve the best for all the help you're giving to members here!
Wish you the best in the US! :)

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm posting from (sandton) Johannesburg city south-africa.

Woke up at 4 am, not that I slept anyway, checked the files again :D
Idle the car scream at the wife, to be ready its already 5.45 h and the bloody make never gets done grrrrr
6 am head to johannesburg, I feared the traffic but it didn't happen, 9 am relaxing at milky house in sandton-city,(not really relaxed at all lol).
Counting minutes by minutes seemed to be a century....
12 o'clock took the grand WALK to the embassy, some gentleman guided us to the embassy...my wife started screaming the US flag :)
There were 2 ladies already in the queue, after 10 mnts the people started popping out of no-where, quickly over 50 !!!!
Son rolling on the ground, kicking the security guards ! Me smoking like an old truck ..... The wind was horrible eyes full of sand :(
1 PM doors open, get thru security check followed the yellow steps until the VI unit. Took a seat, after 5 minutes we been called to window 5.
Asked for all the originals.....
And than :

the lady said ; the CO requested that only the principal, has to pay the visa fees ! My back froze my wife looked at me !!! And I said BAD new lilie :(
Wife keeps on asking why only me Vladek why....!?!!!
I couldn't get the money I was terrified, wife grabbed the money bag went and pay, came back handed the slip to the admin lady.
Went back to our seats, devastated I couldn't look at my wife, I was depressed...wifey holding her head and crying ....:(
Never less my oldest terrorist pooed in his pants, the whole placed stinked, like you guys can imagine :D

Didn't want to let my wife change his dipper, because I was scared the CO calls us ....
After 30 mnts waiting nothing ! Nada niet...no calls I started getting worried, than :

Earth quake !!!!!! The whole building shook ! I grabbed my kids and stood up to run ... But than its stopped, everbody looking at each other like ! WTF...

Than I decide stuff this go and change his dipper, the CO can wait lol

Son clean everyone started breathing fresh and healthy air again :)

And other 10 mnts later we got called!
Number 9 .....

Stood at the window the CO a very young african american, afternoon afternoon....

Co : do swear to tell all the bla bla....

Us : yes

Co: Mr vladek you go and sit take the kids with !

Me : sure !

Sat again on the seat I couldn't hear what she was asking my wife, my both kids started screaming to blue murder !

After 1 mnts of all the noise I got shouted from the inside ! To take my kiddies out :(

Executed the order, ibut iwas stalking my wife from outside :(

After 10 mnts, wife calls me inside to ask about the bank statments, I said I gave it in with all the originals!

Me: excuse mam, I haven't paid the fees yet ! Why

Co: I yeah I know I needed to clarify something first!

Me : ok thanks mam .

Co: please sign for me here !

Me : sure thanks mam.

Co: go and pay for your self and the kids .

me : :)

Came back, gave the slip.

Co : comeback on tuesday to collect, than she gave us the green papers.

Me : hugging and kissing my wife and all amazed :)

have a nice day mam see you next week :D

I had basicaly a zero interview. My wifes was asked about our marriage, and were did she meet me .........

They actually suspected a DV mariage! But I got married on the 03-03-2011 what a hell !!!!

I'm finally green guys what a relief :)

I here by, thank and express my gratitude to all my forum family veterans and newbies,especially my BIG brother SIMON, for all the time we shared together, and the useful infos that allowed me to go through this long and terrible process, you guys made it bearable so i dedicate my success for you mates :

Britsimon,sloner,franko,som1moms,raevsky,rayme,rafikbo,kayend,veronice,sussieqqq,chicago,dalius,mijoro,pryanik777,house409,supremedhakal,IHeartNY,2014euro40xxx,malcomx,hexa,onthego,c1984,skystar,oskarson,solaymani,simonette:D,aldoblack,sirpercy!,sergey,lionhawk,roger..com,ArnoldNganda,rocky72,regateika,renoo,partitas,gabam,ormania,ameer,tew,wingzero,guestgulan,christabel,nairobia,farma,family2133,newbetterbonio,bertilthier,Ghanaman,jonge,jorj,stalin,monashed,sunilink,kingkong,sputnik,dkk,hamniwes,utamaduni,eucn,mattwat,euro2014,estanbuler,levi2al,momo8,edouard,SMD,aset,dmonis,nerandima,benC,nadira,frogman,princejohn,monashed,fsw2015,nax,terminator07,simon,lerrie,nanasarfo,qweety....and everybody with no exception.

My heart will never get over the comrades that lost out because of this awful DV.

My best wishes for the rest of our 2014 crew, and the new winners of 2015.

Best regards
Vladek

Congrats Vladek!

I thought my interview was hilarious with younger children crawling on a carpet, and teenager manifesting his extreme boredom in front of the consular officer,
yours was better, though, no doubts about it.

Crikey - an earthquake, poop in the pants - that is probably about how my interview will be next week!!

So happy for you Vladdy. It has been killing me to not announce your result - but I knew there must be a great story to read about it.

You beat me man... :)
Simon, you're the captain of the 2014DV ship you guided us all through, and you will receive yours next week bro :)
I have no doubt on your succes
MY BIG Respects to you man

Lol.

Vladdy, sounds like a few heart stopping moments there! But glad you all got through!

And really, another quake in Jhb today? They may as well rename Gauteng California at this rate...
Sussie, the bigest one that occurred about 3 weeks ogo neh ! Check the epicenter its exactely where I live. Lol
And yes it was really a sour cake for me. But my boertjie vroutjie gooied some suggar in it :)
Thanks for your support sussie, you are awesome :)

Congratulations @vladek15425, I am very, very happy to hear that you are green, and I hope that you can finally relax now, you really need that !
You were very supportive of everybody on this forum, not just "Consular Processing" group, but also us in "AOS " group, and I am truly, truly happy for you and your family!
Congrats, well done :) !!!
Thanks euro
I also enjoyed reading your interview :)