Interview done on dec 27

shael728

hey i got my interview after 2 years and i had no time to prepare for the interview.but the interview went really well.
The officer was nice and she was asking one or 2 questions repeatedly after a few questions.but mh answers were the same at all times .i did not change my answers at all.
After the interview my lawyer and the interpreter said that we have 90% chances that you case goes throught immigration office only.
Are there any chances?

No one besides the aylum officer/supervisor can really evaluate your chances. At least not us simple forum members.
But you feeling confident of your answers and your lawyer also feeling confident (given his/her experience) is a good sign.
Did they ask you to come back in 2 weeks to pickup the decision? But even this doesn't mean anything except the fact that you MIGHT have your decision very soon as opposed to the ones who wait 2-3 more years.

May God provide you soon with a good decision.

So i was to go to the office to collect my results.
But i got a call from the office that they gonna mail the results to everybody who was scheduled to get the decesion letter today in a week or two.
Grrrrrr