Interview=Done, I-140=no news, I-485=no news, ANYBODY

lorestan

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview done more than a week ago however my I-140 has not been processed yet. I still don't have my name check. Anyone on my sinking boat? PLEASE reply.

Regards

Please post your details. I had an interview three months ago with no word yet. It depends on why they asked you for the interview. In my case they asked for my legal status, ........... etc. Only, I got FP notice (code 3) for August 6 in Houston. No I-140 or I-485 approval yet.

Loosing Faith in US Immigration system......

Have attended interview 7 months back and till now no answer.
I am not sure how many days I need to wait for this GC and Now I understand that I am dealing with most incompitent agency's in the world.
See details in signature.

I am EB3

Wow, they are really slow...anyways, I am EB3 and my RD Oct-5th 2004. My case (485) was transfered to LA office as per online message...then I got an interview letter and attended the interview in SantaAna Office in July-21-2005...The officer asked me a lot of questions such as how did you get the job? how many forigners in your company and so on????I had all the docs with me so at the end he said that everything looks good and he has to send my file to CSC for I-140 processing...he said that my name check is pending as well as they don't have A#s...I called the 1-800 today and did not get any response...I knew more than the lady about my case...I was hoping that I get my-140 approved and be care free inwhich it didn't happened...My company is going through a merger and I don't know what the hell to do...At this point, I need to get an info pass and bug them until I hear something...Please, Pleaselet me know if you have any suggestion...

Best of luck to you...Had I known I have to go through this to come to this country, I would not have done it...I have lived here for more than a decade now waiting for a day that I can get my GC and Njoy the freedom and it is not happening...Maybe I was wrong...