Interview call at San Jose? - 02-057

khi_boy

Registered Users (C)
My case was transffered to SJC local office on Nov 17.
Today I got interview notice to appear at SJC Local office
on Feb 25

The notice states that

"PETITIONER AND ALL BENEFICIARY(S) MUST BE PRESENT. BRING THIS LETTER, ALL PASSPORT(S) AND OFFICIAL ID AND MEDICAL EXAM RESULTS."

I am confused about this Medical results. I don't have any photocopies of medical results, those were sent directly to INS 1.5 back .Now what should I do? Appreciate advise.

Can anyone advise me what to expect at interview?

thx
khi_boy

i got my medicals done at San Jose and the doctor's office gave me a (carbon) copy of all the documents that they (signed) and sent om a sealed envelop, including a photocopy of the vaccination record.

Yes you can try getting reports from doctor if not get it done again. And good luck in the interview.

Hi Guys,

My case got transffered on Dec 11 from TSC to San Jose Local office. I received the interview letter for Feb 25, the interview letter suggests to bring a list of documents which were pertaining to a Family based interview as per my lawyer. Is it a default letter sent to everybody by the local office. HI khi boy what documents your letter suggest you to carry, if you can let me know I will appreciate your help.

It's the common agreement that NO medical results needed if you initially filed them to CSC.
The list of docs you get is a standard format for all. Some people with not employment based cases file directly to a local office. So those need to bring medical results.

docs

My company attorney is in North Carolina, he referred me to a local attorney to take her for interview. Local attorney in San jose said, this is normal docs list. San jose BCIS is lazy , they are just using standard template for family based cases and sending to EB 485 transffered cases.

I also got Medical, W2s , Marriage photos, leasse agreement , bills etc and whatever needed to prove bonafide marriage.

My interview is on Feb 25th

Any tips for interview ?

Apart from what they explictly asked;

Take photocopy of all possible docs and keep them handy

Also take all originals with you

Labor
I140approval notice
I485 receipt
Employee Valuation Letter
4 -5 latest pay stubs
medical reports if you have or get new ones done
few brochures about ur company