Interview at SFO on Dec 10th 2002. Please help!!!

Bamana

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
My spouse and I recd. interview notices from Local INS, San Fransisco for Dec. 10th, 2002. I changed my co. 210 days after filing I-485. and my spouse had a DUI arrest which he acknowledged in I-485. I will be taking an attorney with me.
Questions:
They have asked me to get among other things, Corporate income tax statement. Should I take my current employer or my former who filed for my GC??
Current employment letter-- Should my job title be same as previous company's?
For my spouse - court certified disposition letter for his DUI... Will court issue this?
Any response to this will be helpful...

Corporate income tax statement. Should I take my current employer or my former who filed for my GC??
Take the current definitely and if you have a copy of old cos - just take it

Current employment letter-- Should my job title be same as previous company's?
Very similar, duties should also be similar

When did you case get transferred to SF?

Can you please post your RD/ND, when the case was transferred to SF, how long did it take you get the interview notice etc? I am still waiting for my interview notice and would really appreciate it if you could post your details, so I could get a rough estimate.

thanks

RD/ND - 06/13/01 and 08/09/01

AVM changed to ---Case transferred to Local INS SFO, on 03/29/02. Actual date the files landed at Local INS, SFO - 04/17/02.
Hope this helps

Did you follow up with the INS

looks like your case took 7 months before you got the interview notice, did you follow up with the INS regarding this? My case was transferred on Aug26, and I am wondering if I need to follow up with the INS via email/fax phone etc. Do you have any contact info for the SF INS where one can follow up. Thanks in advance.

Hi Banama,
i have a question, why r u taking ur attorney with you.. I mean it is necessary.. i was talking to my attorney (I have a interview with San Jose INS 0n 12/19) and he told me it is not really necessary and it will not really help one way or the other..

Do u know if the lawyer can come along with you during the interview process..
And will they interview both of u( u & ur spouse) separately or together..

rdgs
Prasad

I thk,
u can ask ur lawyers to send any "Fax enquiry" abt ur case.. asking the INS when they will be scheduling the interview..

My case went to Interview on 10/22/02 to San Jose Ins.. my lawyers told me that they will follow up abt the interview dates..and i got interview on 12/19/02..

hope this helps..

Prasad, I read in a few threads taking the lawyer

helps. There will be fewer questions and not much drilling or grilling. They will question me and my husband together. Yes my lawyer will be coming with me for the interview. I'm paying separately for that.
Hope this helps!!!

Hi Banama, thanks for the response.. Please let me know ur interview experiences after u r done with u r Interview..

When did you get your interview notice letter

Hi,

I'm waiting for my NIW I485 interview notice letter. YOur schedule time is DEC 10th. When did you get the letter from INS? One month or two weeks before the interview date?Thanks.Siny

Hi Bamana,
I have an interview @ S.J Ins.. I asked my lawyers abt taking a lawyer, but they said it won't really help.. one way or the other.. anyways my lawyers are from LA..

Could you give me details abt your lawyers.. So that In case I decide to take their help I will contact them..

If you prefer you can send a priavte msg(It comes only to me) to me ..

also let me know how ur interview went through..

rdgs
Prasad

Thanks Bamana

I just get the message that my Niw I485 interview is scheduled at Jan 8th 2003. Could you share your experiment with us? I'm worry about it. Thanks. Good luck.

Hi Bamana,
All the best for u r interview..
Could u tell what doc's the INs asked u to get for the interview..

rdgs
Prasad

Good Luck for Bamana and all

Baman,
I wish you good luck in your interview tomorrow. Relax, be prepared, and don't worry about any thing. You will get it.

Please share your experience with us.

Hi Bamana,

My interview is also on the same date as your's. Which service center is your interview at? What documents are you planning on taking.

Hi Bamana,

My interview is also on the same date as your's. Which service center is your interview at? What documents are you planning on taking?

Court Certificate

Bamana,

Please tell me how did you get the court certificate for your spouse.

Yours,