Interfile I-485

gondalguru

Registered Users (C)
Can I use my pending I-485 at TSC to interfile it with perm based I-140 employer? I am not working for PERM I-140 employer now but I will be working with him in 3 months.

MY attorney says it is risky as the I-485 was filed during my three years of waiver period.so there is a chance of denial on that basis.

Second attorney I talked said that it can be done but only if I am working with PERM I-140 employer and not as a future employment.

Has anyone done this before.
Please look at my signature for detalis

Can I use my pending I-485 at TSC to interfile it with perm based I-140 employer? I am not working for PERM I-140 employer now but I will be working with him in 3 months.

MY attorney says it is risky as the I-485 was filed during my three years of waiver period.so there is a chance of denial on that basis.

Both attoneys are right but based on my own experience, i think your first attorney gave u safer advice. There is this risk.I wish someone had told me that so I would not have wasted my 6 months trying to transfer/interfile.VSC refuse to do transfer NIW 485 to PERM and gave same reasning as your lawyer told you.
However, I have heard that TSC is much more receptive to this kind of requests from physicians.

Second attorney I talked said that it can be done but only if I am working with PERM I-140 employer and not as a future employment.

Has anyone done this before.
Please look at my signature for detalis

I will probably file a 2nd 485 based on perm