interesting DHS asylum statistics

I think China is going to be next Soviet Union. The gap between haves and have-nots has been increasing so rapidly over there that at one point or another there will be internal anarchy. China has created great wealth but this would be to their detriment and there is no way they can become Superpower.
(I don't have anything against China personally, its just my opinion)

The Chinese government has escalated paranoia to a new level. They use feared terrorism during the Olympics as an excuse. Anyone with a brain knows that they are afraid of the Chinese people using this opportunity (when the whole world is watching) to rise up. So the Communist Party has implemented extreme security measures.

As this article makes it clear (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/25/AR2008072501357.html),
the Chinese government has also brainwashed its people to a tragic extent (where people in their 20s and 30s do not even know about Tiananmen).

Last edited by a moderator:
One saying going around the Chinese diaspora now is when young Americans seek to change their country they helped Obama defeat Hillary Clinton. When young Chinese sought to change their country they were shot dead on Tiananmen Square.

Most Chinese people hate their government. The Communist regime knows this well and that is why they are going crazy over Olympic security.

As an American professor who spent the past year as a visiting scholar in Beijing says in today's Los Angeles Times, "We loved the people and the country, but the government really scared us."

One saying going around the Chinese diaspora now is when young Americans seek to change their country they helped Obama defeat Hillary Clinton. When young Chinese sought to change their country they were shot dead on Tiananmen Square.

exactly!!!