Inheritance question

Peachy5

Here is a situation:
My fathers aunt and uncle immigrated to Canada in 50s. they had no kids. Uncle passed away, aunt is still alive. They had will and it divided all inheritance between 12 family members(one of them was my father). My father suddenly passed away. Question number 1: does his wife or kids get any part of it?
Also, aunt never spoke English.So uncle did all the paperwork. Now she is over 90, my mom is not really in good connections with my dad's family , So mom doesn't know if there were any other wills written after the original one that my father was given. Aunt has POA that is really taking advantage of her. My great aunt's mind is really clear. I was wondering if there is anything I could do, like get proofs that she is in good mind and POA is a bad person. This POA frightened my aunt so much, took every check, every notebook from the house to make sure my aunt does not contact anybody. She really has nobody close. I just found out about it from the woman who rents a room from her, she called me all in tears(had my # as emergency). Do I have any rights? I am her great niece( she is my grandfather's sister).
Q2: Do I have a right to request a copy of a will, financial statements? Can I revoke POA?Can my great aunt write a new one? What can I do? I live in USA but would be no problem going to Toronto.
Any advice would be appreciated. thank you

The inheritance would be based on Canadian law. This site is not really a good place to give you information about that. If you think there may be elder abuse, there is an Ontario elder abuse hotline that may be able to give you more information.