Infopass on 8/30/07: Name Check Cleared

Sree2005,
Weh did you send the request to FL ? I did it june 9th and still no reply, I had a response from senator that he will get the status in 60 dyas. So I called the senator office tody and got information that FBI is working on backlog and for all queries take more time. On my SR raised on June 6th got a reply on Aug 8th that waiting for the response from FBI name check. On aug 10th my wife got RFE on medical

Sree2005,
Weh did you send the request to FL ? I did it june 9th and still no reply, I had a response from senator that he will get the status in 60 dyas. So I called the senator office tody and got information that FBI is working on backlog and for all queries take more time. On my SR raised on June 6th got a reply on Aug 8th that waiting for the response from FBI name check. On aug 10th my wife got RFE on medical

My letter dated on 5/17/07 to FL, recd response back in first week of aug from FBI (saying nc is progress, and results will be finalized soon....etc).

Me too got a similar response from FBI saying in process... as of 07/02/07.
got LUD on 07/02 and 07/03... I hope myNC is clear by now.. However, in response to my SR i got a reply from USCIS around mid-July that additional review is going on...
Now i am not sure what stage my I485 is !!!
Any thoughts/inputs ?

Me too got a similar response from FBI saying in process... as of 07/02/07.
got LUD on 07/02 and 07/03... I hope myNC is clear by now.. However, in response to my SR i got a reply from USCIS around mid-July that additional review is going on...
Now i am not sure what stage my I485 is !!!
Any thoughts/inputs ?

fixgc,

I also send letter to FL around May 9th , and I have same day LUD on 485 7/02 and 7/03. I am not sure what is going on... 27 months over now after 485 application and still waiting.... GC process started 69 months back!! How long more? :confused:

HI Sree 2005

they need FOIPA original copy, so mailed it to white house.

Hi Sree 2005

Congrats for ur nc cleared u will get approval soon !!!!!

could u tell me about FOIPA did u attached with letter to FL and how many days takes to get from FBI once we applied, if u don't mine can u give me detals also how much money do we need mentioned on the FOIA request form ..for assessed
please let me know ..it's really appreciates...

thanks

All NC waiters, please try all options

All NC waiters, please try all options, Never know who will help u, please go thru this thread again.

I also tried ombudsman, got a reply that within 45 days USCIS will get back to u, finally i was approved yesterday.

So, try, try and try all options listed in my thread until NC hell is clear.

Good luck,
sree2005

Congrats!

All NC waiters, please try all options, Never know who will help u, please go thru this thread again.

I also tried ombudsman, got a reply that within 45 days USCIS will get back to u, finally i was approved yesterday.

So, try, try and try all options listed in my thread until NC hell is clear.

Good luck,
sree2005

Seems writing to First Lady these days doesn't help much.

I wrote to the FL in June, got a reply from the FBI in July "in process" and my name check was cleared a month later.

I completely agree with sree2005 - try the main door, then the back door, then the window... Until you trigger somebody to look at your file, wipe off the dust and clear it!

Good luck,

Nicolas.

try entry through a rat hole too

doors and windows seem to be close then try through a rat hole. Infest them with a deluge of letters coming from all directions. let them get rattled by these. they need to be tasting this medicine as they have made so many feel so miserable

I wrote to the FL in June, got a reply from the FBI in July "in process" and my name check was cleared a month later.

I completely agree with sree2005 - try the main door, then the back door, then the window... Until you trigger somebody to look at your file, wipe off the dust and clear it!

Good luck,

Nicolas.