Infopass on 8/30/07: Name Check Cleared

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
All my friends,

Wanted to share a GOOD news, my name check was cleared yesterday per Infopass IO. I talked to TSC yesterday, i got the same news (nc cleared), but she didn't answer me when it was cleared, that's why i took infopass appt for today (luckily got one open today).

confirmed news, nc cleared, what a relief it is :cool: :cool: :cool:

I have tried several ways to see if there is any undue delay (kindly refer to copies of their response):
• Contacted local Congress Woman’s office
• Contacted Senator’s office
• Contacted FBI (headquarter and field offices)
• Contacted USCIS TSC several times
• Contacted National Customer Service to open service requests
• Took USCIS infopass appt. and spoke to an officer
• Contacted First Lady & President’s offices

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO ASSISTED/HELPED ME TO GET OUT OF NC HELL.

Regards,

good luck and best wishes
All my friends,

Wanted to share a GOOD news, my name check was cleared yesterday per Infopass IO. I talked to TSC yesterday, i got the same news (nc cleared), but she didn't answer me when it was cleared, that's why i took infopass appt for today (luckily got one open today).

I have tried several ways to see if there is any undue delay (kindly refer to copies of their response):

Regards,

congrats Man !!! you deserved it.... good luck for getting 485 approval soon. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience.

Please can you tell me the fax no of NSC Director to expedite Name Check. Please help me. Thanks for your help.

All my friends,

Regards,

hi sree2005:
You are so lucky. Could you please tell me how long have you been waiting for the name check clearance since you sent first Name Check expediting Fax? I was told most NC was clear within two months. Thanks.

Congrats Sree2005. Happy for you. You will get the approval soon.

I140/I485 RD May 2005
I140 AD May 2006
FP1 Sept 2005
FP2 May 2007
I485 VSC -->TSC 05/7/2007
FBI Name check pending since May 18, 2005 ( Infopass on July 5th, '07)

3rd EAD received three weeks back..

hi sree2005:
You are so lucky. Could you please tell me how long have you been waiting for the name check clearance since you sent first Name Check expediting Fax? I was told most NC was clear within two months. Thanks.
DavidZ,
Sorry, I am not sure of NSC fax number, you can search thru NSC 485 forums and u will get one easily.

All of options I tried, contacting FL helped me out I believe. Please try all options and wait for results. Am sure after 2 yrs of waiting some times FBI clears up automatically also, who knows.

Try, try and keep trying all options. I know it's real pain in butts. But don't loose ur sleep and no need to worry a lot.

Good luck my friend.

format letter

sree2005:

can you share....format of letter you sent to first lady, president

thanks

this is what i sent to FL, hope this helps, you can change few sentences and make more effective.

Date: May 17, 2007

To:
Mrs. Laura Bush, the Honorable First Lady
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone# xxxxxxxx (Cell), xxxxxxxxxxxx (H), xxxxxxxxxx (W)

Subject: Expedite the Processing of Name Check Request from USCIS

Dear Respected Madam,
My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, a citizen of India. I am writing this letter requesting your assistance in resolving my pending Name Check Clearance with regards to adjustment of status petition with USCIS Texas Service Center.

xxxxxxxxx filed employment based immigration petition on my behalf in employment EB3 category with USCIS. The application I-140 petition was subsequently approved on xxxxxxxxxx. My adjustment status petition application I-485 is still pending with USCIS because of pending Name Check Clearance from FBI.

I have never involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or in India. I have maintained my legal status since my arrival in the USA on xxxxxxxxxx. In spite of these facts, my security check has been pending at FBI since xxxxxx. I strongly feel that NNCP took sufficient time for verification and my case is overdue for clearance.

I am worried that my adjustment of status petition I-1485 will be in jeopardy, if there is undue delay with FBI pending Name Check Clearance. This will adversely affect my employment. This delay in processing is causing tremendous financial burden for my family because my wife can not pursue better employment opportunities. Considering these, I humbly request your assistance in expediting the pending Name Check Clearance. I am here with providing all information with respect to my petition. I really appreciate any assistance in this matter. Please contact me if further information is required.
My key details as follows:
First Name : xxxxxxxxx
Middle Name : xxxxxxxxxx
Last Name : xxxxxxxxxx
DOB : xxxxxxxxxxx
I-485 receipt# : EAC-05-194-xxxxx
A# : xxxxxxxxxx

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sree2005,

thanks so much....

this is what i sent to FL, hope this helps, you can change few sentences and make more effective.

To:
The White House
Washington, DC 20500

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Respected Madam,
My name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, a citizen of India. I am writing this letter requesting your assistance in resolving my pending Name Check Clearance with regards to adjustment of status petition with USCIS Texas Service Center.

xxxxxxxxx filed employment based immigration petition on my behalf in employment EB3 category with USCIS. The application I-140 petition was subsequently approved on xxxxxxxxxx. My adjustment status petition application I-485 is still pending with USCIS because of pending Name Check Clearance from FBI.

I have never involved in any criminal/unlawful activities either in the USA or in India. I have maintained my legal status since my arrival in the USA on xxxxxxxxxx. In spite of these facts, my security check has been pending at FBI since xxxxxx. I strongly feel that NNCP took sufficient time for verification and my case is overdue for clearance.

I am worried that my adjustment of status petition I-1485 will be in jeopardy, if there is undue delay with FBI pending Name Check Clearance. This will adversely affect my employment. This delay in processing is causing tremendous financial burden for my family because my wife can not pursue better employment opportunities. Considering these, I humbly request your assistance in expediting the pending Name Check Clearance. I am here with providing all information with respect to my petition. I really appreciate any assistance in this matter. Please contact me if further information is required.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, it is about time :)

In my case it took three months from NC clearance to 485 approval; hopefully yours will be faster than that. Good luck!

To:
The White House
Washington, DC 20500

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Respected Madam,

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sree2005,

Did you get reply to FL letter from FBI? I had sent to FL in april'07 and I got reply from FBI that my NC is still in progress on 8/6/2007.My case and your case is almost similar just trying all possibilities,
also what did you write to fax to TSC to expedite NC? could you please share in the info.

Thanks in advance.

namecheck issue

I also sent letters to FL,congressman,senator on july 30. i received one from one congressman saying it is not cleared yet but they will take steps to clear it expedite the process and clear ASAP. When put SR on june and infopass on july 20, reply says that I485 case is pending due to namecheck since Oct.2005, and everything is clear except NC. But last week I and my wife got a SR reply for july 5th inquiry, says "case needs additional review..............contact CS within 60days if you do not receive a decision or other notice of action". I do not know my NC is cleared or not. anybody have any idea.

Sree2005,

Did you get reply to FL letter from FBI? I had sent to FL in april'07 and I got reply from FBI that my NC is still in progress on 8/6/2007.My case and your case is almost similar just trying all possibilities,
also what did you write to fax to TSC to expedite NC? could you please share in the info.

Thanks in advance.

in response to FL letter, i got the letter from FBI in first week of august stating that my NC is "in process" and will be finalized as quickly as possible. so i was little positive that FL letter may help, and finally done.