Infopass for Biometrics?

sriram1975

Registered Users (C)
Experienced ppl. Pls advice. My wife & I missed our Biometrics appt as were in India. As per notice I can go on the following Wednesday at 10 AM (Baltimore). Do I have to fix an appt through InfoPass or just walk in? I dont see any choice in InfoPass page for Biometrics? What to choose if I have to fix an appointment?

Thanks for your help.

sriram1975 said:
Experienced ppl. Pls advice. My wife & I missed our Biometrics appt as were in India. As per notice I can go on the following Wednesday at 10 AM (Baltimore). Do I have to fix an appt through InfoPass or just walk in? I dont see any choice in InfoPass page for Biometrics? What to choose if I have to fix an appointment?

Thanks for your help.

You call the 1800# to schedule your appointment. Infopass is not for FP.

Few people here tried getting FP done with an infopass and were successful. Some were successful with a walk-in as well. Its your luck and depends on the security guard at that ASC. Good Luck!

ari4u said:
You call the 1800# to schedule your appointment. Infopass is not for FP.

Few people here tried getting FP done with an infopass and were successful. Some were successful with a walk-in as well. Its your luck and depends on the security guard at that ASC. Good Luck!

Thanks ari4u. I spoke to the USCIS cust service rep by calling 888-375-5283. She made me read my FP notice and told me that I dont need an appointment and I can just walk in the following Wednesday at 10 AM just as indicated in the FP notice.