Infopass appt today (8/9/07)

sree2005

Registered Users (C)
Today I went to Chicago office by taking infopass appt. I didn't get any additional info by visiting there, the lady is inexperienced, she didn't know most of my questions, she just told me whatever computer showed her, not a good trip.

bad news is, my name check is still pending (consistently matched with congresswoman email follow-up with TSC congressional unit, TSC officers and Infopass appt). I guess i will give up now. I did every possible means but not lucky enough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hang in there buddy!
You can't just give up after investing more than eight prime years of your life on this!

I am also loosing hopes on this..

I do see 2 approvals on this forum which they applied few months back and they got approved..

I dont know how USCIS functions.. very very bad for Old Filers..

I dont have any words to express my sad.

================================

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/05
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07

Waiting for 485 AD -

=================================

sree2005,
Your approval is in matter of hours 0 - 72 hours. By Monday you will have your decision. Looks like you have three LUD's there should be something cooking there.

Today I went to Chicago office by taking infopass appt. I didn't get any additional info by visiting there, the lady is inexperienced, she didn't know most of my questions, she just told me whatever computer showed her, not a good trip.

bad news is, my name check is still pending (consistently matched with congresswoman email follow-up with TSC congressional unit, TSC officers and Infopass appt). I guess i will give up now. I did every possible means but not lucky enough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sree2005, your approval is on the way, if your congressmen said the namecheck is clear then it should be clear and as per your LUD's your getting the approval soon

sree2005,

Hang in buddy, I am in the same boat... like you I had given up. I was waiting on something at work and thought of given a call to TSC (I am not a regular caller). To my surprise, found out my name check is cleared.... Just few more days........ :)