InfoPass Appointment

Waiting_May2002

Registered Users (C)
I setup a infopass appointment for myself on Monday. I got a confirmation receipt. When I tried to setup an appoitment for my wife, I am getting an error message saying "unable to setup appointments at this time". Is this a system issue or they are checking my the IP address. I used a different phone number and e-mail address.

Will one infopass appointment be enough for both of us?

Waiting_May2002 said:
I setup a infopass appointment for myself on Monday. I got a confirmation receipt. When I tried to setup an appoitment for my wife, I am getting an error message saying "unable to setup appointments at this time". Is this a system issue or they are checking my the IP address. I used a different phone number and e-mail address.

Will one infopass appointment be enough for both of us?
Use a different IP address or proxy.

I guess they have an IP address check. I had the same problem, but when i tried from another PC i could setup an appointment for my wife.

2nd FP in 8/04

Thanks for the promising information.
My 2nd FP was on 8/3/04. Does it mean that my GC will be approved in 02/05 according to your progress?

PD I485: 8/2/02
1st FP: 9/4/02
2nd FP: 8/3/04
GC: when?

Nathang said:
why you want two appointments? one appointment per family is enough!
in Boston, they asked for appointments for each individual. However they did accept the applications with a warning - next time individual without appointment will have to stand in a different queue. ?!?!

It really depends on who takes your stamping service and where. Today we went to Phoenix center, where does not allow walk-in any more except infoPass appointment. Our appointment is at 11:15, but we had been waiting for over two hours. My spouse and I had only one appointment, they said they can process only one. My spouse had to wait there until all other people have been served. What a bad experience! Anyway, it is over. My story tells us, better make infoPass appointment for each individual.

Significance of LUD changes

Folks

How significant are LUD changes, for the 1st time I am seeing mine and my spouses LUD change after the mass update on 10/27

Mine is: 10/27/04, 12/06/04 (we responded to your request for more info....), 01/11/05 (no change in msg), 01/12/05 (no change in msg)

Derivative (Spouse): 10/27/04, 01/11/05 (no change in msg)

Does this mean my case is atleast being touched?

Case details: EB2 Concurrent, ND: Dec 2002, FP2: Aug 2004