infopass Appointment ..Request your advise fellows

vjain2k

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to setup Infopass Appointments however, from the online site http://infopass.uscis.gov/ I have only been able to setup 1 appointment for myself. When I am trying to take appointments for my wife and kids this site says "you cannot take any more appointments at this time " (or words to this effect. Any idea what is happening here.

Also my little kid is 12 years of age and has already received the GC. Does he needs to go for passport stamping as well ??

Will appreciate your prompt responses as I am confused by this situation ?? Can I use a single appointment for all family members ??

Thanks
VJ

I had the same problem; try giving different email address and phone number for your spouse; it worked for me. But I am not sure if that is the actual reason.

I have a feeling

that the system only allows to set second appointment from the same PC after a fixed interval of time (liek 15 mins). I was able with much retries to setup a second appointment as well.

Or another reason maybe that there are a lot of people getting GCs and trying to setup an appointment and this system only allows a few concurrent appointments so that number of people at the same time maybe regulated ..

Who knows.

I am trying to setup Infopass Appointments however, from the online site http://infopass.uscis.gov/ I have only been able to setup 1 appointment for myself. When I am trying to take appointments for my wife and kids this site says "you cannot take any more appointments at this time " (or words to this effect. Any idea what is happening here.

I had the same problem.Tried different things like restart computer,cleared history,cookies but nothing worked.so took the appointment at my friends home.system allows to take second appointment from the same PC after a period of time

Also my little kid is 12 years of age and has already received the GC. Does he needs to go for passport stamping as well ??

No need to go for stamping

Will appreciate your prompt responses as I am confused by this situation ?? Can I use a single appointment for all family members ??

No.You have to take sperate appointments for you and your wife

Thanks Tiger 2025

I finally discovered that the Infopass system allows setting up appointment after 45 minutes of first one. What a super idea !!! I had to wait until 2 hours to set up all the appointments.

Tracking is based on IP address

FYI:
They track appointment requests based on the IP address - like they do restricting checking of status to a certain number cases from a given IP address. If you have a friend who can setup the appointment for you - ask them to do so. If you have a dynamic (DHCP) IP address, simply disconnect from the internet and connect again until you get a new IP address.

I have access to multiple computers with different IP addresses. I was able to setup 3 appointments by switching to different computers.

Infopass Appointment

Try from other computer; I don't understand the application how it works. I got the appointment for myself then I want to get another appointment for my wife it's denied. Finally I got it from other computer. Just keep try from other computer it should work with 1 hour gap.

I went online and was able to schedule an appointment. However, the only dates available were not suitable for me. I need to go sometime this week and they only had dates open for next week. Now if I just turn up at the office, will I be able to get my passport stamped if I wait. I have a 6 hour drive to get to Jacksonville Florida so I can't just turn around and go back another day. Are you guaranteed to be seen without an appointment and What is the approx wait time?