Infopass Appointment - Arlington.

Marais

Registered Users (C)
1)I don't see any type for PP stamp in here.

Please select type of appointment.
-You need an immigration form.

-You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

-You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

-You have a question about your case.

-You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

-It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

---------
Is it ok if I select "You need to replace your Alien Resident Card" option? I tried "You wish to speak to an immigration officer" option but it says it is not avaialable this time kind of message.

2) Is it ok if we take one appointment for self and spouse? or do we need separate appointments per person?

3) Do kids need PP stamped?

Appreciate your inputs..

Thanks

1. I have the same question :confused:
    I used infopass for my stamping. Now I tried to make an appointment for my wife, I don't see this option anymore??? "You have received an approval letter or Form I-797C from the Service Center or local office instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing / passport stamp"
  2. From what I read from this forum, each person need his/her own appointment.
  3. From what I read from this forum, the answer is yes.

Thank you for your postings CPage.

I took appointments using "You wish to speak to an immigration officer" for self and spouse using different telephone number, email adress and different computer.

I will keep you posted any experiences after PP stamping.

Marais said:
Thank you for your postings CPage.

I took appointments using "You wish to speak to an immigration officer" for self and spouse using different telephone number, email adress and different computer.

I will keep you posted any experiences after PP stamping.

What's your appointment date?

It prompt me to select time on 11/18/04. I took a time for that date. No choice, weird.