Info Pass @ Dallas

glenhaven

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I have got the I485 approved recently, and we applied for a Infopass @ Dallas ASC, I got an appointment on 21st. My question is Is it possible for me & my wife to get it on the same day using that appointment?

Do I need to get her another appointment?

If there are anyone out there with InfoPass experience @ Dallas recently, can you explain, what are the things we need to carry with us ?

How long does it takes to get the Plastic after the passport stamping.

My wife and I did the PS in the Dallas office last month, we made two appointments but only showed them one of it, no problem at all, both of us stamped at the same window at the same time, we turned in the latest EADs, I-94s, APs, of course you also need to bring your passport, two regular ID photos for each person, we waited in the line around 8:15am which is 15 mintues earlier than our appointment, and got out at 9am, pretty smooth. As of the message changed on the internet, it took about 4 days to get the card ordered and another 4 days to get the card mailed and received.

Best regards,

Dallas office

glenhaven and ETA ,

I think the Dallas office is the one in N Stemmons Pwky. My case was approved on the 8th of December and I have not received the notice yet , neither has my Lawyer . I have gone ahead and have made an appointment for Jan /05 anticipating that I would receive the approval notice by then .

The appt scheduler did not ask for my A number and stuff . Also , what does the approval notice actually contain . Does it give us instruction to make an appointment OR does it give the procedure .

Please let me know.

Hi Tiger3260,
My case was approved Dec 10th and I too have not yet received the notices not has my lawyer. Please let us know when you receive yours. And like you, we went ahead and scheduled appts for Dec30th..Hope to get notice by then.

Tsc

TSC, I have not recieved mine yet , Shall let you know . My Lawyer had suggested I cancel the appt I had maid and hence I had cancelled mine and have to make a new one now.

Tiger/TSC,

The approval notice will provide you all the info you need to get your passport stamped.

Regards,

Tiger,
My lawyer received our approval notices today, the 22nd Dec 2004. I had made my appt for 30th Dec. Was planning on cancelling it if I did not get by this weekend. Looks like there is no need now.. People who are waiting for approval notices, please wait a little longer..The holidays are probably delaying mail.

485 RD/ND: March 2003
FP: OCt 2004
AD: Dec 10th 2004