Info Pass Appt

Tiger3260

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I tried to make an appt using Info Pass and get the following message . Has anyone exp similar problems in the past . Also, I have not recevied the approval letter yet but had gotten an email from the USCIS letting me know that my case has been approved . Can I still go ahead and make an appt ?

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."

Please let me know
Thanks,

I'm getting the same message when trying to schedule an infopass appointment to get my I-551 passport stamp at the Philadelphia office. Hoping that they are doing some kind of system maintenance.

You will have to keep trying at odd hours. I was trying for 2 days, and got an appointment schedule (for hartford local INS center) page eventually on a sunday night.

Good luck.

Help

Could you please let me know the process of making an appt with the Info pass . Could we take the courtesy copy that I recieve for the stamping or do we need the original from the Lawyer .

Also , How do I choose my dates in infopass, bcause the first date that pops up is the first available date and what if I want to choose a date apart from the one that is available .

Also what are the things that I need to be taking for the stamping .

Please let me know ,
Thanks

I was trying to schedule an appointment for passport stamping in Manchester, NH office and I've got the same message. My guess is not all offices support InfoPass yet.
I think I'll take my chances and go walk-in... I did it before for fingerprints, and although the FP request directed me to completely different office on different date, I had no problems.