Info on Adjudications Officer job...

PCee

Registered Users (C)
Job Description : AdjudicationsOfficer Salary

The view on the board was AOs/IIOs are minimum wage paid BCIS employees but by looking into info. from above links it seems they are decently paid jobs (don't know what exactly are the qualifications though!):

As per BCIS site "..Individuals will be hired at the GS-5 or GS-7 level; progression is to the GS-12 level after successful completion of the preceding grade(s)"
The pay would be:
GS_5 : $27,594 - $35,867
GS_7 : $34,179 - $44,434
GS12 : $60,630 - $78,820

Now, any one interested to work for BCIS? Please see provided links.
- PCee

Last edited by a moderator:
78K to sleep on the job, 100% job security and stability, not answerable to anyone? .. and government job benefits, like free medical blah blah ..

WOW sign me up !!

Originally posted by PCee

The pay would be:
GS_5 : $27,594 - $35,867
GS_7 : $34,179 - $44,434
GS12 : $60,630 - $78,820

Now, any one interested to work for BCIS? Please see provided links.
- PCee

Look at GS_5 and GS_7 salaries. Why would they even want to work esp. in CA? They would take this job for granted and concentrate on their second jobs.

Why would they even want to work esp. in CA? They would take this job for granted and concentrate on their second jobs

A person who can't do one job.. you expect him to have a second job? Unless ur talking of a second job at BCIS ..

second job

he'll be able to do a second job because he does nothing on first and can use those hours to get his sleep.

I downloaded Rise of Nations yesterday, and played it straight from 2 PM to 4:30 AM in the morning .. I really need that job !!

looks like you qualify to be an IIO :D :D
and hence also to take abuses from people who keep on complaining about IIOs :D :D

Originally posted by Silly Man
I downloaded Rise of Nations yesterday, and played it straight from 2 PM to 4:30 AM in the morning .. I really need that job !!

Hey put me in to BCIS. I will teach them on how to process the I485 in a day or two.

[Note : I paid Rs.1000 to get my birth certificate]