Indian Visa on RTD and port of entry issue if any in India with RTD...

yk_yo

Hi,

I am planning to travel to India on my Refugee travel document. I have applied for it and still waiting . I was looking through online and came to know that India gives hard time issuing visa on RTD . Has anyone traveled to India on it? How was the experience getting visa on it and did they give hard time at the airport ? Please share any experience. I will apply for visa once I receive my RTD. I believe India outsource their visa and the website listed is very confusing as there is no option to select RTD as travel document. I do not have my NOP passport and didn't renew it as there was mixed opinion on renewing it. BTW I am from Nepal and currently hold US Permanent resident based on my Political asylum.

Any help and suggestions would highly be appreciated...

Hi,

I am planning to travel to India on my Refugee travel document. I have applied for it and still waiting . I was looking through online and came to know that India gives hard time issuing visa on RTD . Has anyone traveled to India on it? How was the experience getting visa on it and did they give hard time at the airport ? Please share any experience. I will apply for visa once I receive my RTD. I believe India outsource their visa and the website listed is very confusing as there is no option to select RTD as travel document. I do not have my NOP passport and didn't renew it as there was mixed opinion on renewing it. BTW I am from Nepal and currently hold US Permanent resident based on my Political asylum.

Any help and suggestions would highly be appreciated...
Did you get the visa ?
How long it takes ?