India Business/tourist visa while OCI is pending

ebhs

Registered Users (C)
Anyone have experience of applying for an Indian business or Tourist visa while OCI application is pending?. I might've to travel to India on business next few weeks and my OCI is currently pending. Appreciate anyone sharing their experiences, issues or comments. Thanks in advance.

yES i GOT TOURIST VISA WHEN OCI IN PROCESS

Anyone have experience of applying for an Indian business or Tourist visa while OCI application is pending?. I might've to travel to India on business next few weeks and my OCI is currently pending. Appreciate anyone sharing their experiences, issues or comments. Thanks in advance.

i APPLIED AND GOT TOURIST VISA FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN OCI IN PROGRESS. My OCI is now acknowledged but will not get before my trip. So making my trip using my visa then after return I will get OCI U-sticker to my passport.

they donot ask about OCI when I went for visa stamping

Aplying for a tourist visa while your OCI is under process will have no bearing.It makes no difference other than the fact that you will have to shell out the money for the visa

same day visa

i APPLIED AND GOT TOURIST VISA FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN OCI IN PROGRESS. My OCI is now acknowledged but will not get before my trip. So making my trip using my visa then after return I will get OCI U-sticker to my passport.

they donot ask about OCI when I went for visa stamping

jmj19 - did you get your visa the same day or did you have to mail your passport in? I am under CGI- Houston and hd a very bad exp. once where they temporarily lost my passport and caused me a lot of grief:mad: . So, now, I don't ever want to mail anything as valuable as a U.S. passport to them!

Can this be done by appearing in person and waiting till the end of the day to pick up the visa?