Incorrect SSN in I-129

lolli1

My H1-B got approved recently, and when I took the papers from my employer I noticed my SSN was written wrong in two different places within the I-129. Rest of the stuff seemed ok.

I have a VISA interview appointment in Nogales, Mexico on Dec 6th, and ticket to India from Dallas on Dec 13. And my student visa is expired months ago.

God forbid should my visa get rejected because of the Incorrect SSN...I am screwed in a lot of ways.

What would you guys suggest? Is it a risk worth taking.
How significant is the SSN within the I-129.

TIA

Hi,
I have the same problem. If you have already gone through the stamping process please let me know what happened or if not also, can you please let me know what you are planning to do? My email is padmavathi_reddy@yahoo.com. Please give me your contact details. May be I will feel better after I talk to you.

Thanks a lot,
Pad

Any suggestions as to how to proceed in case of a SSN# entry gone wrong in the I129 petition form?

TIA,
Mahesh

Incorrect SSN# on I-129

I was wondeirng if someone could give an idea about what has to be done for an incorrect SSN# on the I-129 form. I have an interview at the US consulate in Tijuana on Jan 24th. I realized it today about the typo on my I-129 form.

Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated at this last moment.You can email me at murali.yeruva@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Murali