Incomplete Information Letter Sent

i5rider

Hello,
I have a question about my Pending J1 visa waiver application. Hopefully someone can comment on this.

This is the latest on the status:

Incomplete Information Letter Sent September 09, 2009
No Objection Statement Requested September 09, 2009
Request for Sponsor Views Sent July 16, 2009
Sponsor Views Requested July 16, 2009

What really worries me, is that previously there used to be another entry showing July 8th as the day when they received the "No Objection" Statement from my Embassy. One week after receiving the "No Objection" statement, they requested the Sponsors View, as it is shown above.
However, now they're sending an Incomplete Information Letter and requesting the "No Objection" statement again.
My only guess is that either the "No Objection" statement received from my Embassy on July 8th had some information missing and they didn't realize earlier, or maybe the Sponsor (Fulbright) requested additional information from the Embassy? In any case, I'd like to know to see if there's something I can do to speed up the process. I haven't received any email from DOS so I guess the "Incomplete Information Letter" doesn't relate to anything missing from my side.

Has anyone seen anything similar?
btw, I called DOS but the lady who answered was unfriendly and she just gave me an email address to send her the question.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your feedback or advice.
cheers,
-I

Hi,

I am having the same issue and worried what is happening? could you please let me know how did it go for you? was there missing information? how long did it take to receive the letter from the date displayed?

thank you,

Eva

Hi Everyone,
MHRD has raised an objection to my application because of incomplete columns in form 2 ( affidavit) , I think it is because I didn't write 'NOT APPLICABLE ' . Do I need to repeat the stage 1 or can I just enter ' Not Applicable ' in the current form 2 and re submit to the MHRD portal ? Kindly advise..