Important! 2nd PR card pickup appointment missed, can someone please give me a favour

logicators

Registered Users (C)
All,

I received my first PR card pickup appointement for the last week of March (wife's on April 2nd). We couldn't make it since our US visa stamps expired in February. Our passports were sent for revalidation in April which we expect to receive back sometime this week or next. I received my 2nd letter to pick up the PR card at the end of last month (with pick up appointment on July 10th). Again, I was not able to make it. Today, my wife's 2nd letter was received at my Canadian address with an appointment date of July 28th. As we are hoping to receive out passports back soon (praying to have the stamps wince we are from a SR country), we may be able to make it for her appointment.

So, is there any way I can also pick up my card on the same date? The letters are scary and say that if you can't make it to the appointment, your cards will be destroyed. Since its not 6 months since we received our first letters, they shouldn't be destroying them. Can someone in Canada please give me a huge favor and call the PR card customer service number to discuss the scenario? I really apprecuate it!

logicators