importance of Docs. along with I 130,485

NEWFILER

Registered Users (C)
These young and married recently, are ready to apply their I 130 and 485 etc.
Now they came with a Q--about the docs. from importance point.
They have joint --Utility bills,Phone bills,Auto insurance,bank statement(for couple of months only),Lots of Wedding Photos(attended by dozens of guests) etc.
They were concerned on one thing about Lease copy.They are not readily having the lease agreement copy in their hand(they joined on that couple of months ago),will be getting later on, because of some time constraints/logistics.
Now, with out the lease copy is it OK to submit other docs. initially(by the time of interview they will certainly have it) or will it be better to wait and submit the lease also.(then,They are loosing processing time).
Any experiences, please.

You can just submit what you have as far as supporting documents, those are not important for the initial review, as long as you have them for the interview you will be fine. She doesn't even have to submit wedding pictures now as they might keep it all, they can just wait for the interview and bring the pictures with them

Additional evidence maybe presented at the interview, you can just file the forms with minimal evidence that is required such as Marriage License etc. Usually sending all the supporting evidence is good only when you are applying to remove conditions on residence status ( I-751 ) as sometimes with strong supporting documents they approve the case without a interview. There is always a interview when filing initially in marriage cases and there is no sense sending all the papers when you can very well present it at the interview.