Immigration Voice in March 2nd Roll Call, the Capitol Hill newspaper!

Excellent. If Tancredo sympathizes with us, what more can I say. Kudos to IV.

Do we still have people who believe that we will not be able to achieve anything? We can and we will bring about change, if we are together and if we apply our minds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tancredo is still an idiot. Check what he says:

"We just have different views of how to fix it. They want more [immigration]. But we need to get control of the system before we even consider that."

Legal immigration and illegal ones are totally different issues. He is just trying to mix them together to delay the legal ones.

end_the_wait said:

Do we still have people who believe that we will not be able to achieve anything? We can and we will bring about change, if we are together and if we apply our minds.

Great work IV reps. I should be on the conference call for WA tonight.

End_the_wait, actually Tancredo's assistant just said that they agree that is a long wait. Then she went on to say that first the borders and law enforcement needs to be controlled before fixing availability of visa numbers. There lies our challenge. We need to go away from the illegal aliens issue and persuade lawmakers to address a specific bill independent of the illegal aliens one.

end_the_wait said:

Chain Mail

I have a suggestion. Can someone create a chain mail and make it generic for indian and chinese to donate money to Immigration voice. We indians are exteremly good at sending chain mails and that way atleast it reaches the INBOX of everyone. Also, it might inspire people like the brothers, sisters, parents and close friends (who already have GCs) of people stuck in the process to donate as well.

Thanks

marlon2006 said:
Great work IV reps. I should be on the conference call for WA tonight.

End_the_wait, actually Tancredo's assistant just said that they agree that is a long wait. Then she went on to say that first the borders and law enforcement needs to be controlled before fixing availability of visa numbers. There lies our challenge. We need to go away from the illegal aliens issue and persuade lawmakers to address a specific bill independent of the illegal aliens one.

In what way is 'Legal Immigration' Visa backlog reduction related to Border Security ?. Tom Tancredo and his bunch of House Crazies are just pothead politicians who do NOT want any kind of immigration. Period. If left to them, they are not very far from dragging America back to medieval ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
atl_fp said:

"We just have different views of how to fix it. They want more [immigration]. But we need to get control of the system before we even consider that."

Legal immigration and illegal ones are totally different issues. He is just trying to mix them together to delay the legal ones.

What can you expect from someone who was born and raised in Superior Arizona?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at the movie called U-Turn with Sean Penn.

He might be smarter than you think. I view him holding legal immigration as a hostage to get his agenda passed.

ecuellaro said:
What can you expect from someone who was born and raised in Superior Arizona?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at the movie called U-Turn with Sean Penn.

I heard him on a radio talk show once

talking about the just passed enforcement bill in the house. He said to stop the lottery visa (which I agree). But then he said that the lottery visa would bring in mostly Arabs, which is not the fact. Then he said we already have too many of them.

atl_fp said:

eager_immi said:
I have a suggestion. Can someone create a chain mail and make it generic for indian and chinese to donate money to Immigration voice. We indians are exteremly good at sending chain mails and that way atleast it reaches the INBOX of everyone. Also, it might inspire people like the brothers, sisters, parents and close friends (who already have GCs) of people stuck in the process to donate as well.

Thanks

Eager_immi, those chain mails already exist on the Immigration voice web site, in the Resources section. Sample 1 is really short and Sample 2 is a little longer. Choose whichever one you prefer. Both emails ask for the emails to keep getting forwarded to everyone the recipient knows, irrespective of their GC status.