Immigration Visa E23 - Pramiti Saxena

kumardli

Dear Rajiv Sir,

I am a US green card holder vide USCIS# 065264501 and currently residing in Austin-Texas. My daughter's E23 visa expired on April 18th, 2020 during covid19. She is presently in India and needs her visa reissued.

1) Our case vide NVC case #: NWD2015558136 / BMB2018566007 was approved under National Interest Waiver.

2) My daughter is a health care professional. She has qualified the online Registered Dental Assistance-ship(RDA) test for Texas. She intends to pursue her higher studies DDS which will take at-least 2 year from her coming to USA. Qualifying the RDA is to simply build up her resume and for voluntary service expected to secure admission to DDS. She would consider herself fortunate if she is able to render any para-medical service in case of emergency requirement.

3) Her visa was approved under the CSPA. She had intended to travel on April 9th, 2020 but was unable to do so because of covid19 restrictions. We then booked tickets for 04/16/2020 but that was also in vain.

My daughter is suffering emotionally, mentally and professionally. She needs to be reunited with the family here in the USA and if her coming to US if further delayed she might lose another academic year of her professional career. She has already lost one year due to covid19.

She was accepted for admission to a prosthodontics course at the University of Michigan on the condition that she would have her immigrant visa reissued. The University, at that point of time was unable to issue her an I 20. Now again she is being offered an admission and this time the University has issued an I 20 as well.

We are applying for F1. Her B1 was denied in Feb 2021 for immigrant intent. This time we are ready with all property papers and supporting documents for her job in India to prove strong ties with India. My son’s F1 was approved while immigrant visa was pending after I-140. We need your advice.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With Regards,

Viveka Kumar

(Mother of Dr. Pramiti Saxena)