Immigration status for a H4 visa holder after Divorce

sure.94

Hi All, I am on H4 visa and working on EAD. I am going through a mentally abusive marriage where my husband keeps messaging and talking to stranger women on different sites and apps and exchange photos and things like that and when confronted he says he does not see anything wrong in what he is doing and lot more. However there has been no physical abuse. I would like to go in for a divorce because this situation has been a living hell for me. My question is,

1. if i go through this divorce , what are my options of staying back in the country with legal status. I know I can go through H1 or F1 but would like to know is there any other way i can be still in line with my husband's green card process in some way or any other legal status that's available for emotionally abused spouses.

2. What happens if my husband does not agree to sign the divorce.

3. Is there a way to stay separated and divorce at a later point after getting green card.

P.S. marriage is registered in India. I know people would be wondering why would I want a green card from him if i want to divorce him. A little background , this was a love marriage and I married against my family , left everything back in India to be here with him. It is not easy going back to India right now in this situation. And this reason is being used by my husband to do the things that he is doing to me since he knows its not an easy option going back to india for me.

Thank you very much in advance to all the people attempting to respond.