Immigration into >> China

Alexxx

Dear Sirs and Madams,
Would anyone help me to know the details and requests for process of foreigner immigration into China. Please advise some web sites containing this information.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Alex

No Title

And what\'s so vague about my intention? Just collect things get on plane and make a home somewhere in HK or Taiwan or nearest seashore town. I\'m not in US, I\'m in Russia, Moscow, but I feel like change it soon. Thanks your kind advice for embassy site.

No Title

Moscow! Wow! I almost went to Moscow State University. But something come up and did not go.
If you can find a Hong Kong company sponsor you as a skilled worker, you will be granted a working visa. Once you stay Hong Kong legally for 7 years, you can apply for permanent residency and get a Chinese Hong Kong passport. You can go to many countries without visa with this passport.
Mainland China has finalised its green card program for people to migrant to China. Since it is fairly new, you will expect delays and confusions. But you can always apply a tourist/student visa and once any company can sponsor you, you may work and live in China.

But where?

Yes it\'s all so, but does anyone think that find the sponsor is an easy matter? I\'m just surfing this matter in net, believe there may be any response soon for statistics at least. Anyhow thanks a lot for the info of that green card program!! I\'ll try to inquire details in embassy!