Immigration help for F1 Visa holder in his medical issues his education is on hold because of health problems

KedarNarke

Hello respected

I am Kedar Narke 28 years old student pursuing my master's in Mechatronics Systems Engineering at Oakland University, Rochester Hills, MI, USA.

I started my master's in January 2022 I completed my two semesters winter 2022 and Fall 2022. I completed my 16 credits out of 32.

In Dec 2022 I experienced severe pain in my right side of abdomen so, I went to ER And they found huge tumor in CT scan of my abdomen.

On 2nd January 2023 same tumor ruptured and doctor did emergency surgery. After that surgery my life changed completely. Most of the time in 2023 year I hospitalized for infection than in Aug 2023 tumor reoccurred with and this time more aggressive and spreading and growing faster. I went through chemotherapy and it didn't work.

Doctor found cancerous polyps in my colon. And because of tumor my right ureter damaged. So, at the end doctor said " We have to remove your colon and right kidney to avoid multiple infection and stop spreading of cancer"

In May 2023 I registered for one course to distract myself from all this health issues. I successfully completed that course.

I asked my university and international students and scholar office to help me to maintain my immigration status. And they helped me to waive three semesters with the reason of health. I used two semesters already. As I mentioned above doctor planning two more surgeries and different chemotherapy for me I need more time to work on my health issues.

I need guidance in my immigration problem. Because of my health conditions I am unable to work on my master's and unable to do off-campus job. Doctor said " you will only get treatment here in USA. This is very rare tumor and medication I am taking only available to used in USA. "

I request you to guide me e with my current immigration issue. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. I appreciate your time and support.

Thanks and regards,
Kedar Narke

Last edited by a moderator: