Immigration Bond


Registered Users (C)
Hi ,
I have a general question on Immigration Bond.
If just in case someone arrested by ICE , can he be released from det. center on immigration bond and leave the country instead of wait few weeks for an immigration jodge ?
I just ceriuse how this thing works.
Im talking about a person without any crminal history, paying taxes etc...
Also have 2 USC kids in the US.
I heard something about Valt. departure signing or something like that, do you know anything about the process etc...

Thank you


Registered Users (C)
yes he can leave the country without seeing an immigration judge, the only bad thing he won't get his bond money back.but if he decided to see an immigration judge the lawyer should be able to adjust his status ,A because he have 2 usc kids ,B your lawyer should file for asylum or something to keep in the us ,your us born kids would definitely help you