Immigrant Student Traveling within U.S.

gab_bambi

Hello, I am an immigrant student that is going with a group of students to travel to Virginia, Maryland, and go into very secured airports. I live in western United States. My situation is that I only have document such as an ID to present at the airport. And I am also an immigrant here. Is this going to be a problem since it's only within the U.S.A that I am traveling. Plus it's a group of students that are going with me and teachers. My aunt has traveled to California and said that they only checked the ID if it's within the U.S. But my situation is comlicated so is it alright to make this trip? Are they really going to only check IDs? Is there nothing to worry about because it's only a national flight? Please I need and urgent answer so I can cancel this trip if I decide not to go. THANK YOU SO MUCH.--annonymous

What is an immigrant student? Do you mean a foreign/international student? Because they are non-immigrants..You need a valid ID to board a plane...There is no check point when you land as long as the flight starts/terminates within US. You either need a valid driver's license (US) or a foreign passport to get on a plane