Immig1, Litt_friend, Avery, Tx_mcsd, Natural, Msianpanda, Eb1tsc

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
You guys have ND of 2002 and FP already done or scheduled. Can you share where you guys are from and where your FP (which INS office) is scheduled.
The reason I am asking is that it is my understanding is that FP scheduling a lot depends on where you are from and how much FBI/INS office is busy in that area. This will give me some estimate if I should expect my FP soon if some of you fall in same region as me.

Thanks

F.P Notice are randomly generated by the computer. There is no order.

You can not predict anything. It could be within 10 days or after 15 months. There is no order. It depends on your luck.
I have filed my I-485 in June \'01 and my two colleagues have filed in Nov \'01 and Dec \'01. We three are from the same employer, working at the same client, all EB2 category, every one\'s Priority Date is June \'98 and we three live in the same street in Irving, TX. My first colleague (ND: Nov \'01) has got his FP Notice in Dec \'01 (i.e. after one month) and the second one (ND: Dec \'01) has got the FP Notice within 15 days. I have filed 10 months back and I haven\'t received it so far. Is it not a random processing?

FP 3/26/02

My finger printing was done in the local Charlotte INS office. It was computerized. There was a little wait, but other then that, no problems.

No Title

I can not post any message from eb1tsc, so I use aostsc from now on. I did FP in San Antonio, TX. From China. EB1. No PD on I-485 receipt. 485 RD 1/8/2002. FP 3/8/02.

I seemed to have the same problem

My ID that I as using p5nxp600 all of a sudden today I could not get the Add Discussion, Reply or Post Message buttons to show up so I am using this ID now.

Something weird oh well ...

GKing and Venkat

I kinda liked the "location-based FP after Nov. 01" theory. That would explain why Venkat didn\'t get his FP even though he lives near his 2 friends (since his ND was in July, his file is in storage).

But there is a hitch in this theory! I live almost near his home (in Arlington, TX) and I my ND is 11/17/2001. I\'m still waiting for my FP!

Being a statistician, I know data points do occur beyond +/-3sigma. I guess I must be one of them!

EB2 (RIR); India.