Immediate Help Required---------------what All Documents Needed For H4 Stamping In India

tomy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am tomy\'s friend Ajesh.
Can anyone tell what all documents (other than mentioned below) required for H4 stamping in India.

1.Copy of H1B approval notice & visa of spouse (whether original needed or not)
2. Photocopy of spouse\'s passport
3. Marriage Certificate
4..Wedding Photos
5. Bank Statement of spouse
6. Letter from spouse\'s employer
7. 2 passport size Photo
8. DD for the required fees
9. OF-156form
10. Original passport of the applicant

Other than these whether anything is required like transcript copies of both spouse and h4 applicant.
Heard like new services are there in India. Can anyone provide the details?

Looking forward for ur answers. Please help as this is urgent.

Thanks
Ajesh

that\'s it.

Yes, you have mentioned all the documents that is necessary for H4 stamping.

As far as wedding photos are concerned,try to take photos like tying the knot or changing garland.Most of the time they look for such photos.

Now it is a dropbox service in most of the indian consulate.Go to th website www.ttsdropbox.com to get more information.You can schedule an appointment through the website and take a copy of the appointment which will save you some time.

Hope i helped you.

eddyja.

Thanks a lot, Please advice to this also.

Hi eddyja,

Thankyou very much for the reply and info.

Can anyone clarify whether original transcripts of H1B holder is required for H4 visa stamping for his spouse or H4 applicants transcripts?
In the above mentioned site it is written like phototgraph of the current company where H1B holder working and also the supporting documnts of H1B like I129 petition and LCA. Whether all these required for stamping of H4?

Thanx,
Ajesh

sometimes they are asked

If counsulate gets any doubts they will ask for all those funny
proofs like company photographs etc.. otherwise they will not ask.
If the H1 is from a popular company which already had some people get
their stamping in India , they may not ask for any additional proof.
If you are first person going with this company (happens if you changed job here to some company and you are first H1B employee) then
you may be asked for these docs. BUT unless they ask you should not bother to obtain these funny proofs...