I'm very but very happy :-) approved in nebraska

osogio

Registered Users (C)
hello dear friends
i'm new in this forum but everyday i read all post,
i'm from colombia and i ve been asylee since 2004,was very sad the way that i arrived and left my country( i'm alive thanks of my beloved god)
but now i ve got a new life and good good news
i aplied for permanent resident in january 17 2006, made fingerprint in april 2006 and send my medical in april 2007( they requested) never checked my status cause i did not want to stress myself and the last weekk i've got two updates in their website
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On May 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
AND THE SECOND ONE
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Today I'VE GOT MY WELCOME NOTICE :D in my mailbox and i'm waiting my green card
i know this is my first time here but just wanted to share my happyness and just want to tell you that nebraska is working with their cases
hugs and good wishes to everybody
PS/ this message is for elsalopez from the univion inmigration forum...i don't know but is impossible to me to log in that forum...they don't let me post messages...i don't know why? but just wanted to say THANKS :D cause you helped me with some information when i moved out and i did everything that you told me about how to call and report my change of address..
thanks and my best wishes:D :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey osogio,
I´m elsalopez. You are very welcome. I´m glad you finally got your green card.
Univsion forum just let juniors participate in the immigration forum. That must be the reason why you cant post.
Congratulations on your Green Card.

Suerte
:D

THANKS GUYS :D
i really appreciate your words...I'm jumping of joy cause is my first step to be citizen
elsalopez(Colombian PR) thanks very much for your advices,i remember JAMATRU AND MARCABO who helped me also if you don't remember me ,just go to the pages 916 and 918 at (ASILADO...AJUSTE DE ESTATUS univision )
ELSA can you help me and post a note to marcabo..please ,,tell him that i felt very bad about his lost( his sister) :( and my best wishes. we are from the same city,
i really want to write in your forum but i try and try and i can't
hugs and tell me when you will apply for your citizenship
good wishes my dear :)

Osogio

I got my green Card on November 2005, backdated to Nov. 2004. That means I'll be applying for Citizenship on Sep. 2009.
I still have two+ years. It has been eternity.

Enjoy your GC and lets hope the immigration reform act will pass the bill that shortens the waiting period to 4 years.

Good luck
:)

HELLO GUYS
ELSALOPEZ (Colombian PR) I JUST WANT to share again my happyness...todays MAY 16 2007 i've got my GREEN CARD in my mail box.:D .backdated to may. 2006.i can't believe that i have in my wallet the most amazing card and i look GREAT in the picture( thanks of the advice that you gave in the other forum about the last picture and go in good shape)..lol :eek:
now i just want to be citizen SOON...we need that reform of the 4 years soon..
ELSA you know i can't post in your forum( i don't know why? )maybe is my computer cause since i updated to internet 7 is impossible to post is some places but tell the other people that be patient..i'm sure soon they gonna get the good news in their mail.
Invite them and maybe we can have a small forum here...;)
now i have other question for you..about the national passport cause mine was lost in a flooding one year ago...
you think..reallly from the bottom of your heart that i could renew my COP passport or just aply for the reentry permit...could you help me with that answer
hugs :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Osogio, how are you
I applied for asylum and its two months now and no interview yet. do you know how circuit ride interviews work

Osogio, how are you
I applied for asylum and its two months now and no interview yet. do you know how circuit ride interviews work
ALIWA...don't worry you gonna get soon in your mail a letter for your interview...do you have a lawyer or some institution help you with your asylum petition? can you tell me more about your case..where are you? where are you from?

hello dear friends
i'm new in this forum but everyday i read all post,
i'm from colombia and i ve been asylee since 2004,was very sad the way that i arrived and left my country( i'm alive thanks of my beloved god)
but now i ve got a new life and good good news
i aplied for permanent resident in january 17 2006, made fingerprint in april 2006 and send my medical in april 2007( they requested) never checked my status cause i did not want to stress myself and the last weekk i've got two updates in their website
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On May 8, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
AND THE SECOND ONE

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 11, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Today I'VE GOT MY WELCOME NOTICE :D in my mailbox and i'm waiting my green card
i know this is my first time here but just wanted to share my happyness and just want to tell you that nebraska is working with their cases
hugs and good wishes to everybody
PS/ this message is for elsalopez from the univion inmigration forum...i don't know but is impossible to me to log in that forum...they don't let me post messages...i don't know why? but just wanted to say THANKS :D cause you helped me with some information when i moved out and i did everything that you told me about how to call and report my change of address..
thanks and my best wishes:D :) :D
wow, congratulations!

how does asylee thing work? who will be eligible to apply? and for what reasons?

thanks

Thanks Osogio,
Am from Tanzania and I have an albino child. In tanzania some communities kill these kind of people beleiving if they have their body parts, it can make them rich. My clan though sees albinos as evil spirit and their force me to divorce and chase my wife with the kid. I love my baby and cant do that. I fear they can harm me and my family if i refuse to do this as they believe we can cause their death.
I ont have a lawyer but have some documents from East African news papers and even the president talked of it,
Can this make a tight case or am just wasting my time.
Am on F1 status, if i dont get decision in days can i apply for EAD.
Thanks in advance

Thanks Osogio,
Am from Tanzania and I have an albino child. In tanzania some communities kill these kind of people beleiving if they have their body parts, it can make them rich. My clan though sees albinos as evil spirit and their force me to divorce and chase my wife with the kid. I love my baby and cant do that. I fear they can harm me and my family if i refuse to do this as they believe we can cause their death.
I ont have a lawyer but have some documents from East African news papers and even the president talked of it,
Can this make a tight case or am just wasting my time.
Am on F1 status, if i dont get decision in days can i apply for EAD.
Thanks in advance
WELL what can i say...before i was working with people from the tibet,china and africa and i remenber someone from your country( TANZANIA) who ve got asylum./...
my advice is go for it...you have a lot of points for win this case...persecussion...but i;m sure they gonna ask you if you have other city to live in your country.....you need to study your answers...and don't make any mistake about them the day of your interview..let me get more information about that guy from tanzania and i gonna post it tonight..ok
hugs and good luck

Thanks brother, i will really appreciate. the situation is bad and government cant do anything.... last year alone they killed 50 albinos.
Good day

Thanks brother, i will really appreciate. the situation is bad and government cant do anything.... last year alone they killed 50 albinos.
Good day

ALIWA...i was reading about your country and let me tell you something ...i think you have EVERYTHING FOR WIN THAT CASE
tell your lawyer or institution who is helping you to get copies of all the reports of abuse of human rights in tanzania
i found this at
http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2007/102128.htm

The government prosecuted persons accused of killing suspected practitioners of witchcraft, but prosecution was difficult as persons responsible for killing suspected witches had learned to avoid law enforcement authorities.

It was reported in December that in the previous three months four albinos had been killed, possibly because of the belief that their body parts could be used to make people wealthy. By year's end no arrests had been made; the Tanzania Albino Society expressed concern that the government might be turning a blind eye on these killings.

NOW WHENEVER YOU GONNA HAVE THE INTERVIEW...TAKE WITH YOU ALL THOSE REPORTS AND show to your lawyer...i'm sure you gonna WIN....how how long you ve been in u.s.a?
everything is gonna be alright ,don't make any mistake before to go to the interview
hugs and good luck

By the way, osogio, I would't keep my GC in my wallet. It's best to leave it at home. Carry a copy with you. If you lose it, it'll cost you a lot of time and money.

By the way, osogio, I would't keep my GC in my wallet. It's best to leave it at home. Carry a copy with you. If you lose it, it'll cost you a lot of time and money.
hey thanks cafe con leche..(coffe with milk) i like your nickname..now i just keep a copy ( laminated and my driver license)////
when is your time to aply for the citizenship?