Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pd 03/25/2004

My PD with IL SESA/SWA is March 25,2004.Neither my attroney nor Employer got any update on the status.

My attorney stated that all RIR cases have been shipped to BPC and it is not in any particular order.

Now BPC has almost recieved 400,000 applications and it will take pretty longtime(probably an year atleast) to key into the system befor they actually start processing.

Can you send me email address of DALLAS BPC for checking the case status.

Also, please tell me what all information is required for status update from BPC.

email Dallas BPC

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Subject: Case Status

Company Name:
Alien Name:
SWA:
SWA Receipt Date (Priority Date):
SWA Case Number : if you have

bcsb said:
Can you send me email address of DALLAS BPC for checking the case status.

Also, please tell me what all information is required for status update from BPC.

Got an email from HR telling company attorney received the "45 day" letter.
I hope this information will help lot of people.

My details:

RIR - EB2
IL - 05/07/2004
45 day letter received on 4/05/2005
replied on 4/11/2005.

This is really good move. SWA queue is started getting 45 days letter.

Thanks for the info. :)

45 days letter

Mines is filed in April 2004. No 45 days letter yet.

Just got back reply from my attorney.

Congrats to who got 45 days letters.

keep update.

VJ

PD March 2nd 2004

Mine is EB2 RIR. No info from attorney.

Any info on whether your case will be in DOL level or SESA level when it goes to BPC?

bcsb said:
My PD with IL SESA/SWA is March 25,2004.Neither my attroney nor Employer got any update on the status.

My attorney stated that all RIR cases have been shipped to BPC and it is not in any particular order.

Now BPC has almost recieved 400,000 applications and it will take pretty longtime(probably an year atleast) to key into the system befor they actually start processing.

Hi,

Congracts SDRBLR.

Mine is EB2 - PD - MAR 26 2004. But haven't heard anything from BRC. let me know if any body has the same time period and got 45 day letter.

Thanks,
Kompiguy.

IL (RIR/EB2) No Receipt date or case number

My LC application was sent to IL (RIR/EB2) on Oct 2004 from my Attorney.
I didnt hear anything from my lawyer yet about the receipt date, priority date and case # .If any one has info how the whole thing work pls help.

Missing IL cases

DOL has no record of cases filed between Jan 1, 2003 and March 31, 2003 - according to their spreadsheet.
Does anyone have any ideas/ thoughts on what happened?

Are the cases lost?

Thanks!

BPC Tracker

The tracker can be found at:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571

Today I added the 600th record to the tracker.

There are 419 records for people that made to Regional DOL
The rest are SWA records which tells me SWA people are still underrepresented in the tracker.

The tracker includes reports that may answer some of your questions so do please take the time to look at the reports.

I would also encourage you to review your info and post updates especially if I have missed your 45-day letter.

Good luck everyone.

JustWatching

My attny filed my case in Nov 2004 as well. I dont have a Pd, receipt no or any confirmation.

Anyone filed after October 2004 have any info on their cases?

Thanks

RIR/EB3 waiting for receipt

My PD is August 5, 2003. Did anyone whose PD is in July or August 2003 receive receipt / 45 days letter from Backlog reduction center?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
labour approved

pd June 2004
send to regional labor march 2005
labor approved feb 2006

mind sharing more info?

kcb2 said:
pd June 2004
send to regional labor march 2005
labor approved feb 2006
Congratulations. a couple of questions though: Did your case go to Chicago DOL and then DBEC? Would you tell us your DBEC case number with a format as follows: D-12345-67***. Do you know the exact approval date?

Thanks a lot and best wishes on next stage.

LC from IL

PD 8/2004 EB3 RIR
recd receipt from SESA in jan 05

what next?
when do they assign case number

how to check case status

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.