illegal immigrant

Bestiew96

I moved to the USA in 2016 on a B2 Visa. I applied for an extension of stay and it was granted. As soon as that expired, I requested for another but it was rejected. A family member of mine applied for a US visa in our home country and she was asked about me. She mentioned to them that I was still in the US and so her visa was denied because of me. A week after I got a notice to appear in Application Support Centre. My lawyer initially told me not to go as he feared tht I might be arrested and deported on the spot. I didn’t appear and then he later advised tht I reschedule. Please what does this biometric appointment mean ? What should I expect ? Would I be deported ? What can I do from here ?

“What can you do”? I’m not sure what advice you are expecting. You’re illegal, unless there is some other factor you didn’t mention, the only thing you can be advised to do is to leave the US.

Concur with the post above. Leave the US asap!

You entered on a B2 visa which means you had to show ties to your home country on the ds160 and interview. What happened to those ties if you've been in the US the past 2-3 years, illegally? How have you supported yourself all this time?