IL received for wife but not for me

waitingforins2

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys.

My PD is apr 12/07. applied for spouse + myself together. Gor FPed on 05/18 toegther.
Yesterday received interview letter for wife with ID is dec 07. My status is still pending. Her status changed to "case not found/error".

This happened to anyone?

Hopefully get mine soon.

Regards

Same boat

Hi,
I am in the same boat. Me and spouse got FP'd together in June and she recieved IL for Oct. I am still waiting. My case is at NSC. How about you ?

Regards

In VSC

Hi Desi,

I am in VSC. Newark service center.

Only difference in our applications is she did not have any traffic tickets and I mentioned 2. She got receipt and I got "Receipt with exception".

I see that a reason..what about you?

regards

This has happened to bunch of us -- wives (typically) have had the name check cleared quickly, whereas husbands had to suffer through the name-check process.

Re

Hi waitingforins2
Mine and spouse applications were pretty much the same except I took a couple of extra trips abroad. We got similar receipts too (No exception). Like someone said earlier, spouse got lucky and clear the name checks quicker I guess. I will probably will just wait a couple more weeks and setup an infopass appt.

Same here.

My wife got naturalized last month while I am still waiting for the interview. She even had some traffic tickets while I didn't have any.

don't worry...

My IL was delayed by 3 months too...

Now I am clear why it was delayed...it was due to my GC file is in VSC and me in Nebraska service area right now.

all worked out well and we are all citizens now.