Iio

ajl

Registered Users (C)
I am wondering if the IIOs on the Hotline are the IIOs who process cases? any thought?

I am asking for this is because everytime I talked to IIO and got different answers,
one IIO insisted that they process by ND, and said my case (RD 4/19, ND 7/11) is a July case,
so won\'t be processed although they are processing April cases.

IIOs do not ajudicate your cases.

IIOs are just like the customer service representatives who answers your calls at your credit card company. IIOs are poorly trained and probably underpaid. Many of them don\'t know what they are doing. All they are supposed to do is take some notes and answer your questions. Sometimes they can be helpful if there\'s indeed something wrong with your case. But most of the time, calling them is useless.

I think they change their positions sometimes, because all of them should understand the whole proce

I dont think so

they are just help desk people and hired to do those kind of customer services. All they can do is just take the EAC or A# and enter into the computer....then read the status from the computer screen. Some smart ones will have extra information as they were bombarded with questions from us and have experience in answering typical questions.

No Title

Hey-they are just customer service reps, $ 7-8/hour workers. I don\'t think they know much besides repeating what is in the computers. Just spoke with one today, she told me that they are currently working on April cases and it might take another 2-3 months for a July RD case.

april filer-still waiting.spoke to iio today

hi all,

my RD is april 4th 2001.today i spoke to an IIO ,he said my case is in adjudication stage&i have to wait 2-3 months to hear anything from them.i got mad&i asked him (politely though) that i am seeing lot of april,may&june cases r approving now a days.he couldn\'t answer my question.
so what do u guys think about these iio\'s answers?
can i expect my approval soon?
thanks.