IGATE: Passport Stamping experience in Boston

shahenshah

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
   I went for my passport stamping in Boston, MA. It was a real easy process and evrything went smoothly. I went in at about 7:45 this morning, and was out by about 8:15. I had to turn in my EAD, Advance Parole documents, original approval letters and photos for myself and my wife. We had to have our fingerprints taken. Our passports were stamped right away (stamping valid for 1 year) and we were told that the card could take anywhere from 3 to 12 months to be issued. For those of you who go to Boston office for stamping (JFK Building), here is a note of caution - the letter mentions room no E125. There is no such room, the room has been re-designated as E160 and is the same room you go to for Advance Parole, EADs etc. I spent about 5 minutes searching for E125 this morning, but eventually reached the right place.

I want to thank everybody on this forum for their advice throughout my GC process. In particular, to all IGATE folks, I pray that you guys get your GC\'s real soon. Hang in there, and I am sure everything will work out just fine. Of late, we are hearing more cases not being on hold anymore - and this is a good sign. This means we should expect more approvals shortly.

I maynot be a very active participant anymore on this board. I will still be logging in off and on. I just hope that a few years down the road, we all meet again on the naturalization chat board. Once again, thanks a lot for all your help and guidance during my GC process.

Good luck to you all
Shahenshah

No Title

shehenshah, Congrats!!!

A quick question.

Did you get your approval notices directly from the INS in mail ? or Did lawyer\'s office mail you the notices ?

No Title

Intrepid,

\I got my courtesy copy directly in the mail. My lawyer sent me the original notice via Fed Ex. I took both of them to the Boston INS office. They retained the orginal notice and returned the courtesy copies to me.

Shahenshah