If you could share ONE tip about your experience?

Mond

If you could share ONE tip about your experience with USCIS?

For me I would say " plan ahead and don't worry"

Life should be in your own control no matter the conditions about the application, though it could be not easy.

After one and a half years fighting to get my green card finally got the approval notice yesterday so just stay patient and keep fighting for your dream until last minute

After you do your interview and submit all the supporting documents, you can do nothing at this point. Just try to forget about your case and gets busy with your life. More you think about your case more the days pass hardly and slowly. More you get yourself busy with work or study and forget about your case more you feel the days go fast till you get your case decision.

Patience. If you have it you will win this game. Keep living your life. It gets frustrating to see the time passing without any news. But you just push through it. Myself and many people I know went through this journey. If I look back and it feels like God does this for a purpose. I am a much stronger person because of this journey TBH.

Follow the rules and dont be too excited at the interview .try to explain what happened to you in ur COP in this way that they also feel that it actually happened with you.and also just give to the point answer .
Good luck all.
It worked for me and hopefully will work for all of u